Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-04-2012, 12:49 PM

The Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betray
Ouch... 6.99 though. Can get FM12 on the PC for not much more than that

GT: Omen1079
Old 19-04-2012, 07:28 PM

palacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterpalacelad1970 worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
For those interested in that sort of thing, i've seen Football Manager Handheld is now available on Android
Anyone got this yet ?
Old 19-04-2012, 08:13 PM

Chris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris K came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Ouch... 6.99 though. Can get FM12 on the PC for not much more than that
Very true, i don't have a laptop and am away with work every week so there's a good chance i'll get value from it
Old 19-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is despite them saying they'll never release it on Android.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

www.thecronx.com

Twitter: @TheCronxBrewery
Old 20-04-2012, 09:02 AM

stinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstinky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
S3 video leaked

RT @electricpig: BREAKING: Samsung Galaxy S3 turns up in leaked video: To view the link you have to Register or Login

www.thecronx.com

Old 20-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrighton_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
nice, except you can't actually view the video. The muppets didn't realise it was marked as private.
Old 20-04-2012, 10:22 AM

I viewed the whole thing

www.thecronx.com

Old 20-04-2012, 10:25 AM

immoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperimmoralgiant has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Guess video was turned private after blog post was published.
Old 20-04-2012, 10:27 AM

The Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betrayThe Omen is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
S3 video leaked

RT @electricpig: BREAKING: Samsung Galaxy S3 turns up in leaked video: To view the link you have to Register or Login
I can't view it either sadly

The write up makes me think that it could be a case of waiting 2 generations of phone before upgrading my S2.

Old 20-04-2012, 10:29 AM

Maybe I posted the wrong blog. Google it

www.thecronx.com

Old 24-04-2012, 04:42 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsStrathclyde Eagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Upgraded my Milestone from 2.1 to 2.2 so I could move apps to the SD card, which is fine.

However since I did this I have loads of apps which cannot launch and are shown to have "closed unexpectedly". These include Kindle, Opera Mini and lots of other handy apps which I use quite a bit.

I was considering rooting to get past these issues, but apparently to do that on the Milestone you need to use the volume button at one point, and mine isn't working.

Not due an upgrade for a few months, any ideas in regard to getting the apps back in working order, or rooting without use of the volume button?
Old 24-04-2012, 05:04 PM

Crunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi all, need some help.

I am getting a new Samsung Galaxy S2 with Orange in a couple of days, as the contract is up.

The reason why I went for this phone apart from its features (and really don't always need the latest phone), is

a) It has UMA, as i basically live in a pretty much dead signal area on all netwoorks (vodafone is the best, but i still only get one or two bars of signal at the front of the house) lol.

b) Orange have just released the Ice cream Sandwich for the S2.

But how do I upgrade my phone to this. Do I contact Orange directly? and I assume that it doesn't effect my UMA, as it's already in the phone.

Thanks
Old 24-04-2012, 06:18 PM

Connect it to KIES (Samsung software) on your PC and it should update it for you

Old 24-04-2012, 07:20 PM

Crunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrunchie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Connect it to KIES (Samsung software) on your PC and it should update it for you
Thanks Omen
Old 24-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Jimmy Mac

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm now in the Android club as I've just got a Sony Xperia S. Previously, I had the slow as hell, non Android, Nokia N8 (great camera, but that's about it). Loving the speed (or is it the dual core processor in the phone?) and versatility of Android.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Future Addict

squelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
7pm tonight...The unveiling of the Galaxy S3.

https://twitter.com/DanSquelchy Follow me!
Old 03-05-2012, 01:02 PM

I know. I'm a smidge excited

www.thecronx.com

Old 03-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Future Addict

squelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesquelchy18 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Same

Old 03-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Future Addict

Very impressive...29th May release.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's impressive about May 29th?