Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-05-2012, 08:13 PM

thereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethereichstuff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull08
Wow. You really are quite childish for a crusty old codger.
Phil , your a one trick pony a boring one at that . I like a few weed on here but not you mate . After your childish dissapearing act last september any credibility, you might have thought , you had on here vanished .
Old 02-05-2012, 01:40 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFraserH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbha
Well done, I bet that took you ages to think about that one. I will put comments down to then fact that you must be a bit deranged after watching Freedman's Hoof ball football this year, Murray's sulking and Zaha diving and you are now a bit sad that Brighton are now above you in all things football, so I will not report you to the mods, who basically let anyone say anything they want on here, without any rebukes, sums Palace up really, sad, deluded, abusive, Jealous people that live in the past....adios, I am out of here.

Also last point before I go for good, if you are such a great club, why has no one giving me a bet about next year, see even you lot know deep down that you are are not going to get near to us.

bye it has been emotional
FLOUNCE
Old 02-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Myopic odd ball

old git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
FLOUNCE
Old 02-05-2012, 09:16 PM
And a packet of crisps

Pint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Nice report from them here about Murray being Villain of the Year.

Don't do themselves any favours by having a Sexiest Player category though...
Old 02-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Seaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSeaside Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Well done, I bet that took you ages to think about that one. I will put comments down to then fact that you must be a bit deranged after watching Freedman's Hoof ball football this year, Murray's sulking and Zaha diving and you are now a bit sad that Brighton are now above you in all things football, so I will not report you to the mods, who basically let anyone say anything they want on here, without any rebukes, sums Palace up really, sad, deluded, abusive, Jealous people that live in the past....adios, I am out of here.
Murray isn't sulking you moron - convincing yourself that he is to get over the pain of rejection just won't work. I know someone currently playing in the development squad, and Murray is a quiet and really nice guy, and makes a great impression on everyone.

The team spirit at Palace is remarkable, which is probably due to the fact that we have talented players who aren't CRIMINALS.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:13 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles #1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Also last point before I go for good, if you are such a great club, why has no one giving me a bet about next year, see even you lot know deep down that you are are not going to get near to us.

bye it has been emotional
You f*cking lying melt. You'll be back.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Myopic odd ball

old git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold git : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1
You f*cking lying melt. You'll be back.
Keep mentioning him and eventually he will post.I've noticed him having a sly look, and he can't leave after being completely owned can he?