Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 08-05-2012, 07:31 PM

Stroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada allover
Replies appreciated.

Has anyone on the BBS played a competitive match at Selhurst (primary school included)?
Have just noticed this thread.I played in the 1969 primary school cup final for Gonville v Spring Park.We drew 1-1 after extra time and shared the cup for 6 months each.I scored our goal in the holmesdale end.
My dads best mate filmed the game on an old 45mm camera.It lasts about 5 minutes,and he missed the goal.It was the first and last time gonville made it to the final.I had it put onto a video cassette which i put on every so many years.I rang Gonville about five years ago to see if they were interested in having a copy.Wished i hadnt bothered.They didnt give a toss.THE HOLMESDALE END .SOME THINGS ARE PRICELESS!
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 PM

kabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroud Eagle
Have just noticed this thread.I played in the 1969 primary school cup final for Gonville v Spring Park.We drew 1-1 after extra time and shared the cup for 6 months each.I scored our goal in the holmesdale end.
My dads best mate filmed the game on an old 45mm camera.It lasts about 5 minutes,and he missed the goal.It was the first and last time gonville made it to the final.I had it put onto a video cassette which i put on every so many years.I rang Gonville about five years ago to see if they were interested in having a copy.Wished i hadnt bothered.They didnt give a toss.THE HOLMESDALE END .SOME THINGS ARE PRICELESS!
My first match at SP was also a primary school cup final for Gonville but I'm pretty sure it was a year earlier in 1968. (You say your year was the one and only time Gonville got to the final so I'm a bit mixed-up! ) I wasn't playing, it was my sister's year, and the school hired a double-decker bus for the occasion which was rigged out in the colours of the school team. I think we lost the game I watched but I'm not really sure. All I remember is that our keeper's name in the final I went to was Terry Humphries (his sister was in the same class as me.)
As for "my" cup run in the '71-'72 season, I think we got knocked out in the 1st round.
That match I went to was my one and only time in the Old Stand! I used to love our kit aswell. "The Tangerines"
Old 09-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Keep St George

King William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granada allover

Has anyone on the BBS played a competitive match at Selhurst (primary school included)?
yes - primary school cup final. kept a clean sheet. 1980's

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 09-05-2012, 10:33 PM

big bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebig bad John : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Can you remember beating Winterbourne 2-0 or 3-1 on your way to the final that year? I played in the Bourn ter Win team the following year but I remember it being a big shock at school when Gonville knocked us out of the Primary.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
some England womens internationals and womens FA Cup finals were played at Selhurst during SJ's tenure
Old 10-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Keep St George

King William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKing William : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

the cup final i played in was filmed.. got a tape and dvd copy of it now.... the h'dale: my dad and his mate were the only ones standing on it - all the other parents/school kids were in the main stand

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 11-05-2012, 10:22 PM

Stroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proudStroud Eagle is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott
My first match at SP was also a primary school cup final for Gonville but I'm pretty sure it was a year earlier in 1968. (You say your year was the one and only time Gonville got to the final so I'm a bit mixed-up! ) I wasn't playing, it was my sister's year, and the school hired a double-decker bus for the occasion which was rigged out in the colours of the school team. I think we lost the game I watched but I'm not really sure. All I remember is that our keeper's name in the final I went to was Terry Humphries (his sister was in the same class as me.)
As for "my" cup run in the '71-'72 season, I think we got knocked out in the 1st round.
That match I went to was my one and only time in the Old Stand! I used to love our kit aswell. "The Tangerines"

Just checked the discoloured croydon advertiser April 4th 1969.I used to knock about with Terry Humphries.Didnt he live in galpins road?
Old 12-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gardiner
Ruptured my achilles tendon playing on Selhurst Park in May 2001. 13 weeks in plaster. Match was arranged by CMO and was about 25-a-side! Two Seat has a video shot by my old man.
A brilliant day out for the rest of us though . I'd won a competition on the official club website but never received my prize, so I contacted the club and asked if, instead of the prize, I could arrange a game on the pitch for clients and staff from the Waylands Day Centre where I worked at that time (along with a few close friends to make up the numbers). The club were brilliant, allowing us to use the changing rooms, use the players lounge, laying on food for us all and providing kits etc.

The match ended up being about 25-a-side as Mark says, although many were physically disabled so just wandered around the pitch. At one point two of the clients with learning disabilities were actually trying to have sex down by the corner flag between the whitehorse and main stands I remember Mark suddenly went down clutching his leg and shouted for help but the only response he got from everyone was "GET UP YOU FECKING POOF!" and other comments to that effect, as no one realised how badly injured he really was.

And I banged in a volley from the halfway line directly into the goal at the Holmesdale end (although in fairness the goalie did only have one arm, artificial legs and was blind ) Good goal though, prompting Marks dad to quip "Bloody hell, it's Jan Molby!" and the whole game which finished about 15 all was caught by Marks dad on video - I wish I knew how to transfer it onto my laptop, I'd then post it on here. Some of the first team at that time also watched the game from the Holmesdale lower and shouted out encouragement etc and later signed shirts, scarves and other stuff for the people taking part,so all in all a good day out.

Last edited by TWOSEAT EAGLE; 12-05-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:15 PM

kabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkabbott came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Just checked the discoloured croydon advertiser April 4th 1969.I used to knock about with Terry Humphries.Didnt he live in galpins road?
Yes, he did. We lived around the corner in Silverleigh Rd. Did you know my sister Caroline and did you *cough* knock about with her?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 PM

Grassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fearGrassboy is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott
Yes, he did. We lived around the corner in Silverleigh Rd. Did you know my sister Caroline and did you *cough* knock about with her?
This is probably waaaaay before your time but my family use to live in Silverleigh Rd but had moved to the salubrious surroundings of Ballards Way in South Croydon by the time I came on the scene in 1962.......must try and find out from my sister what number it was.
Old 14-05-2012, 10:48 AM

DavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesDavidB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
Quote:
I'm going a bit off-topic for this thread because I watched one of the Gonville matches but didn't play in either. Kabbot and I had a conversation about the matches a year or so back: Stroud, there's a PM waiting for you.
Old 14-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTWOSEAT EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE
A brilliant day out for the rest of us though . I'd won a competition on the official club website but never received my prize, so I contacted the club and asked if, instead of the prize, I could arrange a game on the pitch for clients and staff from the Waylands Day Centre where I worked at that time (along with a few close friends to make up the numbers). The club were brilliant, allowing us to use the changing rooms, use the players lounge, laying on food for us all and providing kits etc.

The match ended up being about 25-a-side as Mark says, although many were physically disabled so just wandered around the pitch. At one point two of the clients with learning disabilities were actually trying to have sex down by the corner flag between the whitehorse and main stands I remember Mark suddenly went down clutching his leg and shouted for help but the only response he got from everyone was "GET UP YOU FECKING POOF!" and other comments to that effect, as no one realised how badly injured he really was.

And I banged in a volley from the halfway line directly into the goal at the Holmesdale end (although in fairness the goalie did only have one arm, artificial legs and was blind ) Good goal though, prompting Marks dad to quip "Bloody hell, it's Jan Molby!" and the whole game which finished about 15 all was caught by Marks dad on video - I wish I knew how to transfer it onto my laptop, I'd then post it on here. Some of the first team at that time also watched the game from the Holmesdale lower and shouted out encouragement etc and later signed shirts, scarves and other stuff for the people taking part,so all in all a good day out.
I just realised from looking at some photos that this all happened 11 years ago to the day today....bloody hell, how quick does time fly, my hair was brown not grey then and Mark Gardiner still HAD hair (sorry Mark )
Old 19-05-2012, 11:11 AM

paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!paul skinback knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
1982/83 (ish) I watched from the building site (Sainsbury's end) when Monks Hill 4th year played there. I got in mucho shit as i was banned from going and when spotted, the crowd chanted my name!!
Was really funny hearing 'our lot' singing, "you're gonna get you're ******* heads kicked in" to the oppo' fans sting 20 yards away. They were petrified and our teachers were livid. Lots of secret drinking and smoking wih the waft of some illegal too!

There's only 2 Dougie Freedmans
Old 14-02-2013, 03:46 PM

DaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feelingDaveTheGnome has brains that could explain any feeling
Neutral games at selhurst

Just seen that swindon v gillingham playoff final replay in 1987 was played at selhurst

Anyone know of selhurst being used for any other neutral matches ?
Old 14-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwaddoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Croydon v Millwall, FA Cup, 12k there
Old 14-02-2013, 03:49 PM
CMAM

jone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejone-zee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wimbledon Leeds back in the 70's?

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 14-02-2013, 04:06 PM

Bobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBobby Woodruff : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jone-zee
Wimbledon Leeds back in the 70's?
Indeed, I was there - gate of over 40,000.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:32 PM

Garfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGarfy has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Woodruff
Indeed, I was there - gate of over 40,000.
It was bitterly cold & I remember it snowing. From memory Wimbledon lost one nil after a shot was deflected off Dave Bassett.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:37 PM
South London & Proud

Nelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNelson Muntz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:41 PM

thefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthefox will cross the room to turn the lights down low
1987 jeez I was there. Now feeling old.

Hasn't Selhurst been used for England school boys or womens football ?