Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-05-2011, 11:46 AM

Aaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAaroncpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If people doubt Kieron Dijiali all they have to do is watch the game against Portsmouth. One of the best performances I saw this season.

He has the potential. He just needs the experience.
Old 28-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCelestial Empire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by herts_palace
Initially I was quite excited with the prospect of seeing Djilali for the full 90 minutes more than I was Cadogan. However when I have seen them over the last 15 months I have been more impressed by Cadogan as he was more of a team player and worked harder. I think Djilali has a lot of talent but I'm not sure, at the moment, he has the attitude to go with it. The fact that he was not a consistent starter for Chesterfield must tell us something and I guess DF has offered him a contract that he thinks he is worth. This one may come back to bite us but after 3 loans I'm not sure what else DF can do.
I don't understand why Chesterfield wanted him back. they had a settled team, romping their league, and certainly didn't need him. He had very few opportunities but did play well when brought on as a sub.
He may have a motivation problem, who knows ? but struck me as a talent just not quite ready for takeoff.
It can be pretty frustrating waiting for these youngsters to really take off (Sean Scannell), which makes the pure class of young Clyne and Zaha something to be really cherished.
Old 29-08-2011, 12:00 PM

prizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprizesucker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
KD has gone to AFC Wimbledon.

How much compensation would we be likely to get since we did offer him a deal but he chose not to sign it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 29-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Lost in translation

BBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBBK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
And a packet of crisps

Pint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePint of Speroni : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Released by Wimbledon today
Old 08-05-2012, 07:06 PM

Cjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCjbear was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
A great shame. I think he made the wrong move going to Wimbledon, he should have signed the contract at Palace but he wanted regular 1st team football

Just a Croydon born, London lad from Surrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFS
I just think you have the brain and rantings of a lunatic at times, especially when people don't agree with your opinion, which is usually uneducated dross.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:14 PM

herts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineherts_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shame but looks like Palace made the right decision in not pushing the boat out. Another example to prove that the grass is not always greener outside Selhurst.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:32 PM

radiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineradiomike : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
spoke to him at the Sutton Utd game last Wednesday where he told me he was being released by AFC - he was quite dejected but that is the way of football. He is good mates with Clyny and just look at the different directions their careers are going! You feel for him but hope he gets the right move this time - there is a lot of untapped ability which needs to be harnessed and he is still young.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:40 PM

cockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecockles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought he'd have progressed well there. Shame.

Maybe the ex-Palace stigma didn't help him. Might have done better with Uncle Claude at Crawley.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles
I thought he'd have progressed well there. Shame.

Maybe the ex-Palace stigma didn't help him. Might have done better with Uncle Claude at Crawley.
He tried - didn't make it there either. Reportedly attitude was the problem not ability. Given the chance Sir Steve might turn him round though
Old 08-05-2012, 09:09 PM

eagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagle101 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To be fair to him, I was always under the impression Djilali left us because he felt he would get more game time somewhere else?
Old 08-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatthe kooch has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
He would probably have played for us more this season than he did at afc w
Old 09-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Die Nationalmannschaft!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surprised he has left AFC Wimbledon so soon but I don't think he really fit into their style of play. They tend to play quite narrow. Plus as we saw from his first spell at Chesterfield, there may be a bit of an attitude problem lurking behind the talent.

I still think from what I've seen of the lad though he could do a job at League 1 or 2 level if he gets his head down and works his arse off.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the kooch
He would probably have played for us more this season than he did at afc w
Doubt it - Cadogan hasn't had a sniff.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:51 PM

Owngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOwngoal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very sad, just watched the James Dayton SPL goal of the season. James always looked too lightweight but seems to be doing well at Kilmarnock. Great goal here
Old 10-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal
Very sad, just watched the James Dayton SPL goal of the season. James always looked too lightweight but seems to be doing well at Kilmarnock. Great goal here
Dorman scored a string of crackers in the SPL for St Mirren before we signed him. JAT.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristalPalace
Dorman scored a string of crackers in the SPL for St Mirren before we signed him. JAT.
Dorman is awesome.

Prediction one
Aston Villa to get relegated from the Prem
Bet placed 29 May 2014

Prediction two
Charlton to get relegated from the Champ
Bet placed 12 June 2014
Old 10-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Damn you all!!

Arron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doooooorman!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still ******* peasants as far as I can see
Old 10-05-2012, 10:20 AM

old geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineold geezer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Problem with Dijalili is he probably believed he was brilliant - the best players in the world also tend to work hard as well - he needs to get his attitude right work hard and earn his right to play pro football
Old 10-05-2012, 11:01 AM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal
James Dayton has found his level, hopefully Djilali would as well. Perhaps he should try the SPL.