Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:10 AM

PalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have livedPalaceOfVariety is living as legends have lived
EURO 2012 prediction spreadsheet

Id like to organise a EURO 2012 prediction competition for the office. Where Ive worked in the past (during the World Cup), one of the guys had a prediction spreadsheet. We all had to fill in predictions on the country positions during the first round and who would progress in the latter rounds etc; the spreadsheet did the rest (calculating points). Does anyone know where I can find such a spreadsheet?

Thanks

Old 07-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_DAVE77 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have just seen this - are you still after one? I know it's late but I have one I can send tomorrow if needed?

Prediction one
Aston Villa to get relegated from the Prem
Bet placed 29 May 2014

Prediction two
Charlton to get relegated from the Champ
Bet placed 12 June 2014