Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BBS Fantasy/Predictions Sports Directory

Thought this might be a bit difficult for users to keep track of, so I've decided to make a thread solely dedicated to them.

If you are part of a league of some kind please post here and I'll try and update this post as best as I can. I will only put league addresses here, please keep things like passwords to individual threads. Thanks.

*** LAST UPDATED 6TH SEPT 2009 ***

Football:
Fantasy League - To view the link you have to Register or Login (League Code: 151637-41028)

F1:
Predictions - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Baseball:
Thread - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Fantasy League (normal) - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Fantasy League (keeper) - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Website - To view the link you have to Register or Login

NFL:
Thread - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Fantasy League - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Predictions - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Survival - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-09-2008, 08:26 PM
swinging and missing

Car54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallCar54 put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Tony - put me down.

Nerves are frazzled at the moment, as it's the last day of the FB season and one hit either way could win or lose the league ...
Old 13-08-2009, 04:02 PM
The Enigma

Mattitude is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onMattitude is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onMattitude is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get onMattitude is jogging along the touchline, pleading to get on
MMA:
MMA Predictions league - To view the link you have to Register or Login (Then look for Team CPC Movies in the fight camps alternatively mailme and I'll send you an invite)

Football:
The Unofficial CPFC BBS Fantasy Footie league (This time free) To view the link you have to Register or Login - League Code: 151637-41028

http://www*****e en-one.com
http://forums*****e en-one.com Into WWE/TNA/ROH, MMA and Movies? Then please feel free to join my forum. **Update** I have now added a footie section too...
Old 06-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Updated.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 09-09-2010, 05:15 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ben or Tony -- do you need a username and password for survival or picks? I might just be too tired to figure this out
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 06:52 AM

aderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaderuk1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just checked the bbs fantasy league table week 3.Have a look at the teams in pos 38,37&36.
There surnames read Cooke,Curry & Rice.Well made me chuckle.
Old 19-07-2012, 03:16 PM

Mike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMike Douglas : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
F1 is now To view the link you have to Register or Login