Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
BBS Trolls / multi usernames / return of the previously banned ...

Can I ask why certain multiple username posters that have been banned before (markluke etc) keep getting another chance?

What's the point? They do the same old crap they got banned for last time, and then go through the whole warning process again.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

Daveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am not a troll
Old 09-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveywest View Post
I am not a troll
So why reply on this thread when you haven't even been mentioned?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Daveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaveywest : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Because it has been suggested and I've been removed from general chit chat
Old 09-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Well stop offering everyone out Dave FFS

Its not how you make a point mate
Old 09-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Where I come from if someone has a problem with you, you have it out with them rather than calling them childish names from behind a keyboard
Old 09-06-2014, 03:53 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Well stop offering everyone out Dave FFS

Its not how you make a point mate
Physician heal thyself.

Old 09-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Where I come from if someone has a problem with you, you have it out with them rather than calling them childish names from behind a keyboard
How is offering someone out behind a keyboard any different?
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 09-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only idiots call each other childish names from behind a keyboard or otherwise. Ignore them.

Back on topic though, Les - you've seen the question ... any answer?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
How is offering someone out behind a keyboard any different?
I didn't. I offered to meet in person to have it out
Old 09-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

And what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAnd what? has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
You're an absolute lunatic. The toughest guy on the bbs without a doubt. I wish we could all come from the dump like you.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Only idiots call each other childish names from behind a keyboard or otherwise. Ignore them.

Back on topic though, Les - you've seen the question ... any answer?
Ip's people can change them and come back reregister under a different username we have banned the judge more than any other poster in the BBs's history but mainly because he wants it to be known.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by And what? View Post
You're an absolute lunatic. The toughest guy on the bbs without a doubt. I wish we could all come from the dump like you.
Another keyboard warrior who'd chicken out of meeting me face to face which I can't ask him too because the mods dont like it
Old 09-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Just like "and what ?" for instance 3 usernames one of those banned...Now 3 banned.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

He'd have wimped out anyway
Old 09-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Physician heal thyself.

yep I did once with apologies after hey we all do stupid once in a while..
Old 09-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
He'd have wimped out anyway
You are not getting this are you Dave ...
Old 09-06-2014, 04:14 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Another keyboard warrior who'd chicken out of meeting me face to face which I can't ask him too because the mods dont like it
Offer the mods a face to face meet .. They definately have a problem with you, is that not how you do things from where you is from innit ?

In an abusive relationship with the cost of living.
Old 09-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Offer the mods a face to face meet .. They definately have a problem with you, is that not how you do things from where you is from innit ?
They'd turn up mob handed and there's about six of them. I reckon I could take two but six is a tall order
Old 09-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Offer the mods a face to face meet .. They definately have a problem with you
Its more James ...ok