Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 26-01-2015, 06:57 PM

congress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Betfair, crafty lot.

I had put 20 on the next Newcastle manager.After looking at a few betting company websites, they had in the bet title"Next Permanent Manager". After placing the bet I contacted them and they confirmed that if Newcastle named a temporary manager , the bet would still be open until the start of next season until they named a permanent manager.
After todays announcement, I checked my account and noticed that they had closed the bet saying I had lost.After an online chat and arguing what the operator before had told me earlier this month they have now reopened the bet.So if you had any money on it, check your account and make sure they have not closed the bet.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:33 PM

congress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Anyone know if I have any comeback with the gambling commission on betfair.After my first post on the subject, checked last week and they have settled the bet on the Newcastle manager.They are now saying that as John Carver has been in charge for more than ten games he is classed as their permanent manager as in their terms and conditions.
I am sure that was not in the terms when I put the bet on in January that I could see and if so why did they reput the bet on for me if that was the case which they have now said I have lost again.
Anyone had any luck with the gambling commission when arguing a bet?
Old 23-05-2015, 08:01 PM

Billy Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've no advice, sorry. I'm not much of a gambler. Out of interest who did you name as next manager??
Old 23-05-2015, 08:11 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ian Holloway?

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 23-05-2015, 08:18 PM

Paul Clement
Old 26-05-2015, 04:33 PM

eagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by congress View Post
Anyone know if I have any comeback with the gambling commission on betfair.After my first post on the subject, checked last week and they have settled the bet on the Newcastle manager.They are now saying that as John Carver has been in charge for more than ten games he is classed as their permanent manager as in their terms and conditions.
I am sure that was not in the terms when I put the bet on in January that I could see and if so why did they reput the bet on for me if that was the case which they have now said I have lost again.
Anyone had any luck with the gambling commission when arguing a bet?
Im afraid I've seen this one before in the terms and conditions. My mate did one on Sunderland manager and is worried about that as he bet on dick advocates but don't think that's been settled as his done 8 or 9 games
Old 21-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I feel sorry for the saps who bet on the next Man United manager in 2002 when Fergie announced he was leaving....then had to wait 11 years for the market to be settled!!
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 21-07-2015, 12:57 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
I feel sorry for the saps who bet on the next Man United manager in 2002 when Fergie announced he was leaving....then had to wait 11 years for the market to be settled!!
I know, at the time I put a chunk of money on a successful, but relatively unheralded Preston manager.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 21-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down lowGrim Reaper will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Just think, when that market began Martin O'Neill was favourite and no one had heard of Jose Mourinho in this country
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 16-10-2015, 11:51 PM

Odds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOdds Against : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crafty? Full on dodgy company!!

I expect the US to act before the UK regulator (in name only) get off
their arse but the evidence is damning -

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-11-2015, 06:59 AM

I took my original complaint to a gambling ombudsman who sided with them.I am adamant that when I put the bet on there were no such conditions that if a temporary manager was in charge for 8 games he was classed as permanent.i even got the bet put back on once because they settled before the proper result.
Won't go near them again now.
Old 11-11-2015, 03:59 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So Congress just to understand this - you put a bet on for Paul Clement to be the next permanent manager and complained when you lost despite them reopening it?
Old 15-11-2015, 10:04 PM

eagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had one earlier in the year where I went to Ibas. Did a chunky bet on magnussen not to finish the Australian Grand Prix. His car broke down whilst going to the grid so therefore my bet was void. If I remember correctly bottas didn't start the race either because he was ill. I argued the case that these were two different situations and won after much negotiation. Doing matched betting as an extra income means you have to be very wary of all the terms and conditions bookmakers offer.