Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 08-04-2016, 12:16 PM

ForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
No - I reckon they will sit down, order the food and wine and then Tony will get up and walk out just before it is served, leaving Peace with the bill......
So, where does contacting the south coast bookies fit in that sequence?
Old 08-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestGateEagle View Post
So, where does contacting the south coast bookies fit in that sequence?
Oh well before even booking the restaurant I suspect to get the best odds.

Heavily disguised of course so scan the CCTV for something like........ Danish Girl meets Arthur Mullard in high heels.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:26 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He never wanted the West Brom job in the first place. Felt he had to take it as he'd been out of work a fair while and that was all that was available. Bet he was gutted when Lambert was sacked by Villa a month later.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:30 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Looks like Pulis is touting for a new club in the Summer then. Nicely placed reminder to the world.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
So our chairman is not allowed to call him on the phone, but their's can take him out to dinner? Bitch.

Last edited by Vince Hilaire's Afro; 08-04-2016 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:32 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork1 View Post
He's probably looking for an improved offer, say, an extra 3.5 million.
Or promising to leave if they cough now perhaps
Old 08-04-2016, 12:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
No - I reckon they will sit down, order the food and wine and then Tony will get up and walk out just before it is served, leaving Peace with the bill......
Surely Pulis would be refused entry to a posh establishment due to wearing a tracksuit trainers and a baseball cap anyway
Old 08-04-2016, 12:47 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not the religious sort. I've been to church roughly 18 times in my lifetime but that sounds a lot like Judas at the last supper.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
How do these articles about nothing actually come about anyway?

Does 'Team Pulis - Never Been Relegated' call up their reporter plant and say "we need to put in a passive aggressive story to pressurise the chairman into giving me a more lucrative contract, whilst alerting the rest of the world that I'm poachable otherwise", or are there reporters in Birmingham unable to sleep at night until they use every last vestige of their investigative talent to answer the burning question of his latest contract situation, and call him out of the blue for a quote?
Old 08-04-2016, 12:59 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
I reckon Pulis will stay stood up for the entire meal and loudly interrupt anyone who talks.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post

Does 'Team Pulis - Never Been Relegated' call up their reporter plant and say "we need to put in a passive aggressive story to pressurise the chairman into giving me a more lucrative contract, whilst alerting the rest of the world that I'm poachable otherwise", or are there reporters in Birmingham unable to sleep at night until they use every last vestige of their investigative talent to answer the burning question of his latest contract situation, and call him out of the blue for a quote?
I thought he just rung his ex-Stoke journalist mate that leaks all his stories for him.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:32 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post

I imagine it is more like Pulis calls his mate and says how he has been stung for 3.5M and is a bit skint so could he remind the world how great a gaffer he is so someone offers him more cash
Old 10-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not sure the natives would appreciate this one

Old 10-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Not sure the natives would appreciate this one

That's crazy. So, just after a random story appears in the press about Pulis wanting to sit down for a meal with the WBA chairman to discuss a new contract, his name is linked with a Championship bound yet high profile moneybags club?

Imagine that.

I hope Jeremy Peace tells Pulis "Like you said, there's no rush", and spends a year finding his replacement while letting his contract run down.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:08 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
He needs to cash, owes a few quid to us.