Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 01-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Ante-Post/Long Term 2015-16 Football Bets

Not sure if we've ever had a thread on this before, but thought it would be a decent idea to get everyone's long term bets gathered in one place and to keep track of them over length of the season.

It'll also help CPFC_DAVE77 get his predictions out of his signature and onto a thread (Just kidding Dave)

I'll get the ball rolling with my various bets with Skybet:

Each-Way Winners Yankee:
PL: Arsenal 9/2
C: Wolves 12/1
L1: Wigan 6/1
L2: Leyton Orient 11/1

Double
Palace to finish Top 10 6/4
Brighton to be relegated 8/1

Top Goalscorer Yankee:
PL: Rooney 16/1
C: Afobe 10/1
L1: Madden 25/1
L2: Tubbs 7/1

I also had a whole 1.50 on a bet I requested from Skybet...
Palace Top 10, Brighton, Charlton and Millwall to all be relegated: 500/1

I'll probably have a higher stakes e/w double with Rooney and Tubbs with my weekly 5 free bet from Skybet as well.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:52 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Not sure if we've ever had a thread on this before, but thought it would be a decent idea to get everyone's long term bets gathered in one place and to keep track of them over length of the season.

It'll also help CPFC_DAVE77 get his predictions out of his signature and onto a thread (Just kidding Dave)

I'll get the ball rolling with my various bets with Skybet:

Each-Way Winners Yankee:
PL: Arsenal 9/2
C: Wolves 12/1
L1: Wigan 6/1
L2: Leyton Orient 11/1

Double
Palace to finish Top 10 6/4
Brighton to be relegated 8/1

Top Goalscorer Yankee:
PL: Rooney 16/1
C: Afobe 10/1
L1: Madden 25/1
L2: Tubbs 7/1

I also had a whole 1.50 on a bet I requested from Skybet...
Palace Top 10, Brighton, Charlton and Millwall to all be relegated: 500/1

I'll probably have a higher stakes e/w double with Rooney and Tubbs with my weekly 5 free bet from Skybet as well.
E/w Yankee to win league
Man United
Burnley
Peterborough
Notts County

Will do a Yankee on the handicaps next week
Old 02-08-2015, 02:01 PM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why do they only payout 1st and 2nd in the Premier league?

Done the following to win the leagues

Manure
Boro
Wigan
Portsmouth
Old 02-08-2015, 05:57 PM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfc View Post
Why do they only payout 1st and 2nd in the Premier league?

Done the following to win the leagues

Manure
Boro
Wigan
Portsmouth
I think its because the top 4 are the same every year -they would be paying too many each way bets out. It would be better value then backing a team to finish top 4.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:34 PM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've done a lucky 15 on league winners.

Prem = Man Utd
Champ = Middlesboro
League 1 = Swindon
League 2 = Oxford
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 02-08-2015, 08:52 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy View Post
I've done a lucky 15 on league winners.

Prem = Man Utd
Champ = Middlesboro
League 1 = Swindon
League 2 = Oxford
Fancy Boro and Oxford from that lot - my normally pessimistic Oxford supporting mate is very optimistic says they have made decent signings at levels higher than league 2 -

I think Swindon will struggle quite a few out
Old 02-08-2015, 09:10 PM

For anyone who fancies us to do well again - you can get us at +39 with WillHill. It's +31 with Coral. If we improve by 1 point next season, that would give us 88 on the handicap. Chelsea won the league with 87 last year.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:28 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Paddy power are doing a promo where if you put 20 on anyone in the top PL goalscorer market you get a 2 bet every time he scores. I've gone for Harry Kane at 14/1 on the basis there's less competition for his place.

Werner Herzog
Old 02-08-2015, 10:15 PM

sloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesloworm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I always ignore the prem, so my e/w goes on

Middlesboro
Barnsley
Luton
Grimsby
Old 03-08-2015, 08:06 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
Paddy power are doing a promo where if you put 20 on anyone in the top PL goalscorer market you get a 2 bet every time he scores. I've gone for Harry Kane at 14/1 on the basis there's less competition for his place.
Seems a good idea. And Kane is decent value. Guarenteed your money back as a free bet on most big name forwards/midfielders barring injuries
Old 03-08-2015, 08:50 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
E/W

Chelsea - 2.37
Middlesborough - 12.00
Sheff United - 6.50
Portsmouth - 5.00

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 06-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With skybet paying first 4 places done ew on boro, Wigan and Plymouth
Old 07-08-2015, 04:50 PM

Jaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldJaggsie was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Leicester, MK Dons, Chesterfield to be relegated with Cambridge to win 2nd Div, doubles and above
Palace, Ipswich, Barnsley and Exeter on the handicap
Old 15-05-2016, 04:14 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
280 very handy quid.

The 2 free bets were quite fun to use for accumulators I might otherwise have spent real money on, but none of them came in.

Werner Herzog
Old 15-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
What a load of shite from me.

Tottenham's collapse at least brought up an e/w Wigan/Arse double in the Yankee.

The top scorers were bloody awful other than Madden
Old 16-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
With skybet paying first 4 places done ew on boro, Wigan and Plymouth

Plymouth dropping out the top 4 on last day of season cost me 100 from the ew part of my 2.5 ew bet