Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-08-2016, 05:49 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Breaking Rocks

Where is he? Lurking? Banned?

I miss every post I make being negged by a middle aged lunatic.

Please hug me.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:55 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Banned I'm afraid

Old 09-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Any particular reason?
Old 09-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The bloke is an unhinged lunatic. This forum is a better place without hateful tossers like him.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:01 PM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
I'm sure there was at the time it was back in June so it took I while for him to be missed.

I temporarily banned him a couple of times over the years so he was walking a tight rope.

Old 09-08-2016, 06:07 PM

cazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecazza83 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Well done Brummie!
Old 09-08-2016, 07:53 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
did he neg you a lot then? How did you upset him ??

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 09-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazza83 View Post
Where is he? Lurking? Banned?

Please hug me.
Sounds like Friskey to me.