Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Question about the BBS app

Dave,

1) On the BBS app there is a little Twitter icon that turns blue when I touch it, but I have no idea what it does. Does it do anything?

2) Under BB Code there is [URL], [IMG] and [CODE]. What is code for?

3) Is there a way to make picture uploads show the same way as when you use the IMG wraparound (ie, just embedded in the post rather than a small pic you need to tap to view when using a browser?)

4) Is there a list of all the wraparounds that work (apologies, I'm sure there's an actual name for these things). I know vine and streamable work, are there more? And would it be possible to add them to the app under the BB Code section?

5) Is there a Twitter wraparound to display tweets embedded from their link, and if there isn't could we get one?

These all just ideas. Appreciate you do all this in your spare time!

Ta.

Last edited by Heb 7:4; 11-08-2016 at 07:42 AM.