Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 10-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Yes, far better now
Old 10-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ay caramba ....

The app is indeed great

Now i can sit outside many changing rooms pretending i truly do give a **** when asked 'what do you think' before glancing back down at my phone.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Banned by Moderators

tuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettuzza_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
Does anyone here own the CPFC BBS App?

Ive found it brilliant in the past, but of late its crashing more - and recently though i can see the threads, when i go into it cant see the individual comments.

Was a really good app ... invaluable when being dragged round the shops trying to find the 'perfect outfit'.

(Not even sure ive posted this in the right section!)
I use the recently released version and it no longer crashes. I use the dark mode and turned off preview pics which are a waste of space, and its great to browse through. My only complaint is when I click on people's links and it goes to my browser, the page usually comes up as ERROR
Old 12-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
I like that it's material design
Old 12-10-2016, 06:42 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHappy Arthur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzza_cpfc View Post
I use the recently released version and it no longer crashes. I use the dark mode and turned off preview pics which are a waste of space, and its great to browse through. My only complaint is when I click on people's links and it goes to my browser, the page usually comes up as ERROR
It seems to append a quote to the end of the url.