Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 22-02-2017, 06:56 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm too remote, it's bad enough remembering to change my UF team, let alone keeping track of this Thursday game phenomenon!
Whats going on with the game? They'll be letting women play next!

Having said that if you get one set up, I'm in, just expect a few weeks where I just don't put any selections in.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:45 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Anyone interested in having a BBS footy tipping comp this season?? I'm happy to run it.
I'm in but don't think the Sharks will back up this year. On a serious note what do you chaps think about this womens comp. Normally I can't watch womens sport unless it's something like netball or cricket. The A league is dire and women's rugby (7s apart ) the same.
Old 22-02-2017, 09:49 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Anyone interested in having a BBS footy tipping comp this season?? I'm happy to run it.
Doubt you'll get numbers but put me in anyway.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:06 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
I don't care about numbers as there isn't many that follow the game. If there's 10 of us so be it. Its all in the name of a little fun.

As for the womens game KM. Its a ****en disgrace tbh. I'm all for womens sport, but seriously don't promote it like its something special as its clearly not. Enjoy watching some female sports but really this is taking the piss. Shocking, truly shocking.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:28 PM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Actually, I'm for it.
What Aussie Rules has been lacking for so long is changeroom lesbian activity.
Should be applauded!
Old 22-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah count me in as well bones