Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 11-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Misbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry how doesn't £30 at 25/1 equalling £750 profit bare out . It's basic maths lol
Old 11-03-2017, 05:34 PM

PalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceRichard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misbolasie View Post
Sorry how doesn't £30 at 25/1 equalling £750 profit bare out . It's basic maths lol
What I mean is given the supposed "inside info", £30 ain't a lot to put on. But fair enough let's keep things under the radar
Old 11-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

Misbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMisbolasie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That's what I put on Palace Richard personally putting on £2000 yourself would definitely smell a rat you would spread it out amongst others if you see what I am saying . Anyway I personally predicted the score line the 3 points was the info and that was another ball game hence Betfair suspending its whole football market on 3pm that day
Old 12-03-2017, 08:16 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I won't know the score but I will know the result private pm me or post your email on here and I will let you know as long as you don't post it in the public domain . That's my prerogative , which I sometimes do rarely , I couldn't resist the WBA game as it was such a banker and I knew it and so many people on here were talking nonsense about what a great home side WBA are . It had nothing to do with that and just had to get that through to the idle 97% of divos . Sorry but it's hard to resist at times when you already know . It's like winning the lottery it takes a strong person not to tell one person
I think you have issues
Old 12-03-2017, 08:38 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That's what I put on Palace Richard personally putting on £2000 yourself would definitely smell a rat you would spread it out amongst others if you see what I am saying . Anyway I personally predicted the score line the 3 points was the info and that was another ball game hence Betfair suspending its whole football market on 3pm that day
No doubt you're a troll but if there's the slightest chance there's anything in what you say then that makes you criminally culpable. It's also probably a good idea for the moderators to report you to the authorities.
Old 12-03-2017, 08:58 AM
Stealing your cat

Essexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEssexeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If football was all fixed like the WWE, we've been shafted in the storyline stakes for quite some time now.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:24 AM
Banned by Moderators

The Big Sam Bounce has arrived... and it feels good!

Not all football matches are fixed nor are all snooker matches , tennis matches or horse races no one is saying that . I was just saying I got privy to some top info before BFS appointment so made good money on the bookies and again on that match from a good source . I am only mentioning now not because it's after the event because I told you on here before the event that's all . You pays your monies you take your chance . I am hardly a troll been going Palace home and away since Venables first time round . Take the 1.96 on Betfair now for Palace to beat Watford next Saturday as the price will steam roller in and yes I will tell you I told you so after . I am trying to help some of you and you are talking to me like I don't know what I am talking about . Trust me I do
Old 12-03-2017, 09:30 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not all football matches are fixed nor are all snooker matches , tennis matches or horse races no one is saying that . I was just saying I got privy to some top info before BFS appointment so made good money on the bookies and again on that match from a good source . I am only mentioning now not because it's after the event because I told you on here before the event that's all . You pays your monies you take your chance . I am hardly a troll been going Palace home and away since Venables first time round . Take the 1.96 on Betfair now for Palace to beat Watford next Saturday as the price will steam roller in and yes I will tell you I told you so after . I am trying to help some of you and you are talking to me like I don't know what I am talking about . Trust me I do
I can see the club doing a Katie Hopkins on you.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:42 AM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Deluded man is boring.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:53 AM

nash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenash84 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What has anything of the above got to do with a big Sam bounce?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:55 AM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nash84 View Post
What has anything of the above got to do with a big Sam bounce?
Misbolasie seems to think it is all due to dodgy dealings.

Twinned with MK Dons

Zaha when asked in front of hundreds of people in Croydon boxpark: “On a scale of 1-10, how much do you hate Brighton?”..

Zaha: “11”.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:25 AM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
14/1 Burnley to beat Liverpool looks good value.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifill Over View Post
14/1 Burnley to beat Liverpool looks good value.
So does laying liverpool at 1.29. Mind you burnley are fairly dogshit away from home so even a point might be beyond them.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

Exactly my point you are guessing , I had the guess work taken out of it for that one game . That's it just that one game get over it and I knew the appointment when at 4/6 and not 1/9 that's all there is nothing new in this and in gambling 3% make money out of the 97% for want of a better word mugs . Anyway back to the bounce expect it to continue at home to Watford next week for the rejuvenated confident squad
Old 12-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Banned by Moderators

Don't sack the messenger lol
Old 18-03-2017, 11:52 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Mmm, Troy Deeney ay?
Old 19-03-2017, 05:00 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I'm wasted. If I was prime minister (although I believe I'm not allowed) I'd raise taxes on everyone who has an accent that doesn't match the team they support
What if someone say, supported Palace and Celtic?