Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2006, 08:53 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Second from left is Biggus!!!
Old 30-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfSmurph knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Ah, that explains the uncanny likeness.

If you search for the image via Google the link is to the homepage of some Italian heavy metal guy
Old 30-11-2006, 09:35 AM

Location: I'm only putting something in this field in order to create more space in the line below for my 'rep'
Mal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surely it is not coincidence that Mat brings out such a marvellous thread just a few weeks before voting starts for the BBS Oscars. I've never seen such a shameless attempt to go for gold.
Old 30-11-2006, 01:24 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by mik59
'Fraid not. He reinvented it well enough but Stevie Marriot was King.
Legend.

Did you hear my request from the Faces that ME kindly played this morning ?

"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 30-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are they in Macs Bar beer garden in Watford ?
Old 30-11-2006, 09:07 PM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

A Way of Life...
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 30-11-2006, 09:15 PM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
First left.
Old 30-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Legend.

Did you hear my request from the Faces that ME kindly played this morning ?

No, I didn't.

Will e-mail El DJ-o and request another one.
Old 28-03-2017, 02:37 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
New thread and poll needed ... Just like brexit the BBS plebs need to take back control!
Old 28-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
If you want to criticise a Mods decision make fun even have a go on the relevant thread or the help and suggestions forums okay no prob but like the threads about individual posters I think we should also have some protection from posters that are really having a go at the person rather than a decision.

This thread was from a different time when most understood that we were helping and a pisstake like this was no problem ..Times have changed by the looks of things.