Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 23-04-2017, 12:25 AM

Jamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Buying NFL tickets advice

I'm visiting Florida in August and I'm looking to catch a few pre-season NFL games. Has anyone on here visited America and watched a game before? If so where did you buy your tickets from? There are so many places selling NFL tickets, some sites have the exact same seats at different prices! Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. 👍
Old 23-04-2017, 08:52 AM

ben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineben1987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I went to the Ravens v Bengals a couple of years ago. Bought my tickets from Ticketmaster about four weeks beforehand. Was pretty simple.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:09 AM

Jamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fearJamie W is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Thanks for the reply. I can see tickets on ticketmaster and this looks the safest place but sites like stub hub have the exact same seats for sale at nearly half the price. It looks the people are selling the same seats across a number of sites. On ticketmaster the seats that are $62 are $35 on stub hub etc for the exact same seats. I don't want to get scammed but wondering why is such a big difference in price for the same seats.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't walk across the road to watch a pre-season NFL game. There's my two cents.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.