Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 29-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Preparation is the key elgin as you never know who's lurking in the shadows.
Slimbloke heroin does not resemble a mr blobby figure hopefully. Unless he is in for the long whoosh.
Old 29-03-2017, 01:27 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
If its going to be a case of hypersensitivity over what are essentially locker room remarks, yes maybe a more sterile library like bbs is the way to go. I wont be on it though if it ever comes to that. I thought we were all well rounded grown ups able to distinguish between ism's?
Well just bugger off then. I don't give a shit either but I make less noise about it.

Peace an dat.
Old 29-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Its not just the insults and point scoring its that someone can post a 4 paragraph meaningful post and some 'I'm clever'.........person will post a one word response pointing out a single spelling mistake. Like they are marking someone's homework.

Look at me I'm superior to you. No attempt to respond to the post. Just belittling the poster.

Truly pathetic.
If you ever posted anything meaningful people would respond using more than one sentence.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 29-03-2017, 06:57 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyB View Post
Well just bugger off then. I don't give a shit either but I make less noise about it.

Peace an dat.
Time of the month for you ? ..

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 24-04-2017, 07:22 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Is it a coincidence that four weeks have passed since this thread was started?

Old 24-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
If you ever posted anything meaningful people would respond using more than one sentence.
If my aunt had balls etc...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ