Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-01-2017, 08:38 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Once he got through on Wednesday I knew he would go and win it.

It was close in the first half but once it was 4-3 Durrant never looked like losing.
Yeah, like he says himself - when he gets in front he usually wins.

It was an alright tournament, once you accept it for what it is, it can be enjoyable. BDO gets such a bad rep and it really is a boring norm that people trot out every time it's on TV. I mean, you don't go around mocking Championship football do you?
Old 15-01-2017, 08:44 PM

crenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrenoleagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Yeah, like he says himself - when he gets in front he usually wins.

It was an alright tournament, once you accept it for what it is, it can be enjoyable. BDO gets such a bad rep and it really is a boring norm that people trot out every time it's on TV. I mean, you don't go around mocking Championship football do you?
No you don't - but equally the Championship title isn't held as an equal to the Premier League title.
Old 15-01-2017, 09:29 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
A handful of BDO stars would hold their own in the PDC, Durrant, Wolfie and Waites to name 3, Scott Mitchell too..

As an aside, do you see Durrant moving over to the big league now, I'm not sure if he has a day job?
Old 15-01-2017, 11:02 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
A handful of BDO stars would hold their own in the PDC, Durrant, Wolfie and Waites to name 3, Scott Mitchell too..

As an aside, do you see Durrant moving over to the big league now, I'm not sure if he has a day job?
He mentioned it in his winning interview, saying it is something he would love to happen and would be a logical next step - albeit not on his mind at that present moment.
Old 16-01-2017, 09:29 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
True but they haven't shown Durrant, the favourite and number 1 seed, since his 1st round game have they? That is awful planning.
I blame the BDO splitting the matches when the contract was awarded to two rival broadcasters, an insane decision, shame looks like Durrant will switch to the PDC with his emotional interview after his win, the BDO has reached its very worst standard ever, the insane TV scheduling cant have helped, it still deserves to be supported though and I will continue to do so, some of the darts was laughable though compared to what was served up by MVG/Anderson and Co. Durrant is a decent player a clear No1 seed and world champion, some way ahead of Waites,Wolfie and Mitchell, I still dont see him getting any further than the 2nd round of the PDC WC, imagine him facing any of the heavyweights there?

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 16-01-2017 at 09:36 AM.
Old 16-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Which is why I enjoy the Grand Slam so much, you get the "What if" matches
Old 17-01-2017, 11:11 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Which is why I enjoy the Grand Slam so much, you get the "What if" matches
always wonder what the best BDO performance has been in the Grand Slam in recent years, there was some insane stats from this years PDC WC though , Cristo Reyes would have walked the BDO final and he was eliminated in the second round
Old 17-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Keeping The Faith

Waites the only BDO stand out on the grandslam thus far
Old 10-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know when the tickets go on general sale for this year's Championships? I want to get a couple for me and a mate after I know what the football fixtures are and just wondering if it's possible to wait etc. until 21st June

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!