Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 07-06-2017, 03:33 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
the dandy Warhols - Come Down

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The single best album of the 90s is The Holy Bible.

There are many amazing albums, so many, but this is the zenith.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Mansun - Six
Close second.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:46 PM
Faster.

Also, more people should know Self.
Old 10-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Erykah Badu - Baduizm

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 10-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 22-06-2017, 10:33 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I came to the 90s at the tail end of the decade. On that basis;

Shack - HMS Fable
Straw - Shoplifting
Gorky's ZM - Spanish Dance Troupe
My Life Story - Golden Mile
Witness - Before the Calm
Jeff Buckley - Grace

Last edited by tasty_snacks; 22-06-2017 at 10:40 PM.