Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

View Poll Results: Ed Sheeran - what's the point?
He's an Amazing Auburn Artist 37 31.62%
He's a Generally Gash Ginger 80 68.38%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
George Ezra - for people who find Ed Sheeran too cutting edge.
Old 26-06-2017, 05:00 AM
Jog on........

NRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNRM the 2nd : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Been having trouble sleeping recently. So glad I decided to give ed a go last night. Gone after about the 4th song.

So so boring
Old 26-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
Been having trouble sleeping recently. So glad I decided to give ed a go last night. Gone after about the 4th song.

So so boring
It was rather dull wasn't it? My Mrs enjoyed watching the silly sod jump about a bit and as I'd had sky arts on all afternoon watching the download festival I couldn't really complain.
Old 26-06-2017, 07:23 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Not for me but I'm 47.

Certainly talented but just a bit bland.
Old 26-06-2017, 07:24 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Sheeran that is, not me. I'm just bland.
Old 26-06-2017, 07:27 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bores me
Old 26-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
It is music for middle aged mums
Old 26-06-2017, 08:10 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
It is music for middle aged mums
... and middle-aged referees too
Old 26-06-2017, 08:12 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Not for me.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 26-06-2017, 08:19 AM

EmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bland like Adele
Old 26-06-2017, 08:34 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Crap