Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 25-06-2017, 11:04 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
He may not have started that way, but he sure as shit is now.
Why do you say that specifically?

He looks the same and pretty normal to me.
Old 26-06-2017, 03:24 PM

peter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Is it a coincidence that the John peel tent is red and blue stripes? He was a big Palace fan.
Peel was a Liverpool fan.
Old 26-06-2017, 03:27 PM

WandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWandsworthEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter.sutton View Post
Peel was a Liverpool fan.
His producer, John Walters, was a Palace fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidofWonder
It made me well up thinking how close we'd been to losing this club and now it was Ours again, and it was ours in the top league and how much had changed throughout those 10 years in my own life and how Palace had always been there. Plastic premiership fans will never know the feeling but I felt like we were as much a part of this promotion season as the players, I dunno if anyone else got this but I felt like more than a fan
Old 26-06-2017, 04:38 PM

peter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.sutton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WandsworthEagle View Post
His producer, John Walters, was a Palace fan.
And his wife supports Ipswich, so.....?

Anyway, I`ve always loved the quote about Peel and Walters relationship being like a man and a dog with each one thinking the other one was the dog.
Old 26-06-2017, 04:59 PM

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
How does it work where there's guitar sound but he's not playing?
Looping as said by others.
Great use of the technology.
Look on You Tube for K T Tunstall's first appearance on Later.
Old 27-06-2017, 08:24 AM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I would say it was the best Glastonbury I have been for a number of reasons, notably the weather which was good all weekend.

Best three sets of the weekend for me were Radiohead (huge fan, seeing them live on the Pyramid was a privilege), Father John Misty (what a performer, what a voice) and Chic (which was an iconic set that will go down in Glastonbury legend).

There was a really positive energy about the place this year - putting all the political Corbynista stuff aside - more families and kids, artists seemed more up for it, great weather.

The Guardian/BBC wankathon does maybe go overboard but it is a really special place that everyone has to go to at least once.