Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 01-12-2016, 10:27 AM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I did another comp/mix. Random stuff. Anyone else done any mixes lately?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-12-2016, 10:33 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie Boy View Post
I did another comp/mix. Random stuff. Anyone else done any mixes lately?

Listening now ... nothing that recent but there a quite a few here, and two or three from the summer ... To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-12-2016, 10:35 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
From the opener of your mix, you might appreciate this one ...
Old 01-12-2016, 10:41 AM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
From the opener of your mix, you might appreciate this one ...
Appreciate that matey, it's Summertime in Melbourne as of today. Perfect music.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie Boy View Post
Appreciate that matey, it's Summertime in Melbourne as of today. Perfect music.
Enjoying yours too And the random write up you've given it!
Old 01-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

What's the Dave Brubeck cover?
Old 02-12-2016, 06:48 AM

Edit: It's Philippe Chant - Unsquare Dance from the Rive Gauche album

Last edited by Georgie Boy; 02-12-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Mazzy star
Old 04-12-2016, 01:21 AM

Repo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Meat Beat Manifesto - Radio Babylon
Old 21-03-2017, 12:20 PM

Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Rupture can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Been building up my home studio for live performances, nice to move away from a computer for a change -

novation circuit, novation mininova, korg volca keys & korg KP3 for effects.

XBox Live Gamertag - RuptureRapture
twitter - @rupturerapture
last.fm - rupturerapture
Old 24-03-2017, 12:26 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
One for Trance fans.

6 1/2 hours non-stop classics. Not sure when I will get around to listening to it all. But the set list (below) is fantastic.

I have also recently discovered Trance Santuary, a semi-regular day/evening event. It's a niche, and a popular one at that. As proved at Dreamstate the other week. But the Trance Sanctuary crew are pure... It's like taking clubbing back 15 years+, in a proper club like Egg. Nobody is there because they think 'House is cool'. No pretentious twats.

Setlist below.

1) Chicane Feat. Maire Brennan - Saltwater (Original Mix)
2) Sasha - Xpander
3) Age of Love - The Age of Love (Jam & Spoon Watch Out For Stella Mix)
4) Fragma - Toca Me (Clubmix)
5) Sarah McLachlan - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti-Gravity Mix)
6) Breakfast - The Sunlight
7) Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Remix)
8) P.O.S. - Gravity (Original Mix)
9) Adam White, Andy Moor pres. Whiteroom - The White Room (Original Mix)
10) Perry O'Neil - Wave Force (Original Mix)
11) Andain - Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)
12) 4 Strings - Take me away (Into the night) (Original vocal club mix)
13) Above & Beyond feat. Zo Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
14) Ralphie B. - Massive
15) Yahel - Voyage
16) The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (EnMotion Mix)
17) Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Mix)
18) Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Marco V Remix)
19) Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave (Albion Remix)
20) System F - Out of the Blue (Violin Edit)
21) Art of Trance - Madagascar (Richard Durand Remix)
22) Marco V - Godd (Original Mix)
23) Veracocha - Carte Blanche (Original Mix)
24) Selu Vibra - Divine (Original Mix)
25) Oceanlab feat Justine Suissa - Satellite (original mix)
26) Solar Stone - Seven Cities (Atlantis Mix)
27) Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)
28) Darren Tate vs Jono Grant - Let The Light Shine In (Original Mix)
29) Gouryella - Walhalla (Instrumental Extended)
30) Galen Behr vs. Hydroid - Carabella (Galen Behr vs. Orjan Nilsen Remix)
31) Matt Davey, Kate Dowman feat. Kate Dowman - Sunrise (Here I Am) (Original Mix)
32) Emmanuel Top - Acid Phase
33) Mauro Picotto - Komodo (Megavoices Claxixx Mix)
34) Push - Universal Nation (Extended Version)
35) Storm - Storm (Club Mix)
36) Underworld - Born Slippy
37) Solar Factor - Deep Sonar
38) B.B.E. - Seven days & one week
39) Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (DJ Gius Mix)
40) Cherry Moon, Trax 1 - The House of House
41) Sunbeam - Outside World
42) Hennes & Cold - The Second Trip (DJ Scot Project remix)
43) Y.O.M.C. - Oasis (Club Edit)
44) CJ Bolland - The Prophet
45) Kai Tracid - Your Own Reality (Energy Mix)
46) Basic Dawn - Pure Thrust (NU NRG Remix)
47) Cold Blue & Del Mar - 11 Days (Sebastian Brandt Remix)
48) Ferrin & Low - Breeze
49) Above & Beyond Pres. Oceanlab - Miracle (Above Beyond Club Mix)
50) Sean Tyas - Drop
51) O'Callaghan & Kearney - Exactly
52) Angelic Can't - Keep Me Silent (JamX & De Leon's Dumonde Mix)
53) Mario Lopez - The Sound of Nature (Club Attack Plug'n'Play Remix)
54) Simon Patterson - F16 (Nick Callaghan & Will Atkinson Remix)
55) Giuseppe Ottaviani - Linking People (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
56) John O'callaghan - Big Sky (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
57) Mario Pi - Dedicated (Max Mix)
58) System F featuring Armin van Buuren - Exhale
59) Pulser - My Religion (Astuni & Manuel Le Saux Re-Lift)
60) Paul van Dyk - I Don't Deserve You (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)
61) Simon Patterson - Us (Original Mix)
62) Plastic Boy - Live Another Life
63) Goldenscan - Sunrise (Pulser 6AM Remix)
64) Airwave Vs. Rising Star - Sunspot (DCML Mix)
65) Gouryella - Tenshi
66) Mystic Force - Psychic Harmony

Last edited by eagle mart; 24-03-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

I've got a shitload of original pressing trance classics like the above but only those released before about '98 if anyone is interested in taking off my hands ... (not for free, but fair priced)
Old 19-05-2017, 08:27 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Mazzy Star - She's my baby

SaulAlinsky
Old 29-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

This might be of use to a few ... certainly I've just filled a few gaps ...

Enter code FOREVERBBE at checkout to receive 50% off all orders over 20. Offer ends Monday July 3rd.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:20 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
This might be of use to a few ... certainly I've just filled a few gaps ...

Enter code FOREVERBBE at checkout to receive 50% off all orders over 20. Offer ends Monday July 3rd.
Nice one, ss - what did you get?
Old 30-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Nice one, ss - what did you get?
A few bits and pieces really. I have most of the stuff I want from BBE.

And a few other tracks here and there.