Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:43 AM

coxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murray
Season ticket proof of age

I have again renewed season tickets for my 72 year old self and my 9 year old granddaughter. When I renewed these last year I was asked for proof of age. I provided copies of her and my passports.

Today I have received an email asking again for proof of age. You may be surprised to know that our dates of birth have remained unchanged from last year. Can anyone offer a logical explanation as to why this proof is required again. Is it too much to ask that the Box Office system records ST holders's dates of birth and the fact that satisfactory evidence has been seen? Not only are the Box Office wasting my time, they are also wasting their time and thus CPFC money.

I await an explanation from them.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:16 PM

Joe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxswain View Post
I have again renewed season tickets for my 72 year old self and my 9 year old granddaughter. When I renewed these last year I was asked for proof of age. I provided copies of her and my passports.

Today I have received an email asking again for proof of age. You may be surprised to know that our dates of birth have remained unchanged from last year. Can anyone offer a logical explanation as to why this proof is required again. Is it too much to ask that the Box Office system records ST holders's dates of birth and the fact that satisfactory evidence has been seen? Not only are the Box Office wasting my time, they are also wasting their time and thus CPFC money.

I await an explanation from them.
Have exactly the same issue with my son's season ticket every season. I've queried it with them but had no logical reaponse, although in saying that, I haven't had such an email so far this season.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:10 PM

mewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemewsend : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i had the same email today
someone called Sam said that if it wasnt updated on the system last year then it needs checking this year.
What happens if nobody does this as we all have our season tickets already!
Old 03-07-2017, 06:30 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Ignore the email , I think it's automatically generated every season , We always ignored the email and nothing happened .
Old 03-07-2017, 08:20 PM

coxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murraycoxswain FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewsend View Post
i had the same email today
someone called Sam said that if it wasnt updated on the system last year then it needs checking this year.
What happens if nobody does this as we all have our season tickets already!
I have now had a reply. It says that the fact that evidence had been seen was not marked on the system last year (but now had been.) What's the point of providing evidence if a simple entry isn't made recording its receipt?

We will see what happens should we renew next year.