Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 21-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Fertile

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BBS app

Anyone else having problems with this (android)?

None of the threads load up, been like this for a couple of months for me now

Cheers
Old 21-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodfart View Post
Anyone else having problems with this (android)?

None of the threads load up, been like this for a couple of months for me now

Cheers
anyone else have this problem? I don't have an android phone to test
Old 21-06-2017, 09:03 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Every now and then. I just reinstall and it's done.

From time to time I get something like "You need to use one more character before you can post" and links are often ERROR 404.

Not complaining about the other two, just thought the feedback might help.
Old 22-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Fertile

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I finally got it working, I had to log out for it to display the threads - can log in now and all working as it should
Old 06-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Every now and then. I just reinstall and it's done.

From time to time I get something like "You need to use one more character before you can post" and links are often ERROR 404.

Not complaining about the other two, just thought the feedback might help.
Links don't work because they add " at the end. Go to the address bar and delete it and it should work. If Dave sees this any way you can rectify it?

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 06-07-2017, 09:55 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Links don't work because they add " at the end. Go to the address bar and delete it and it should work. If Dave sees this any way you can rectify it?
You beauty! Thanks. I can now spend even more time on my phone at work.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Anyone else get this weird "save" word posted everywhere in white text when they use the app, or is it really just me?
Old 07-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Anyone else get this weird "save" word posted everywhere in white text when they use the app, or is it really just me?

Ha ! I was going to ask you about that on a thread recently, but never got around to it

It's on most of your posts when I view them on an iPad.