Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 20-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Fleetwood, Grace, Thomas, Fowler, Kjeldsen

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 20-07-2017, 11:07 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
The ******* wind isn't blowing. Bollox.
Old 22-03-2018, 02:07 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Done Hatton each way at 60/1 for us masters.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Totally unrelated to whether he’ll win or not, but am I the only one to think he’s a massive tosser?
Old 27-03-2018, 07:47 PM

Bigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsBigtoe82 was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Mr funkbutter. Any masters prices this year? (conscious this is an early request but not much action on the golf betting group these days)
Old 03-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Code:
2018 Masters Field	Value
Dustin Johnson	$35
Justin Thomas	$34
Jon Rahm	$33
Jordan Spieth	$32
Justin Rose	$31
Rory McIlroy	$30
Hideki Matsuyama	$29
Rickie Fowler	$29
Jason Day	$28
Sergio Garcia	$28
Paul Casey	$27
Tommy Fleetwood	$27
Alex Noren	$27
Henrik Stenson	$26
Marc Leishman	$26
Phil Mickelson	$25
Bubba Watson	$25
Tyrrell Hatton	$24
Matt Kuchar	$24
Pat Perez	$23
Rafael Cabrera-Bello	$23
Brian Harman	$22
Patrick Reed	$22
Kevin Kisner	$21
Xander Schauffele	$21
Charley Hoffman	$20
Francesco Molinari	$20
Ian Poulter	$20
Kiradech Aphibarnrat	$19
Gary Woodland	$19
Louis Oosthuizen	$19
Branden Grace	$18
Patrick Cantlay	$18
Tony Finau	$18
Daniel Berger	$17
Ross Fisher	$17
Brendan Steele	$17
Kevin Chappell	$16
Matthew Fitzpatrick	$16
Webb Simpson	$16
Adam Hadwin	$15
Haotong Li	$15
Kyle Stanley	$15
Cameron Smith	$14
Chez Reavie	$14
Thomas Pieters	$14
Jason Dufner	$13
Satoshi Kodaira	$13
Dylan Frittelli	$12
Si Woo Kim	$12
Jhonattan Vegas	$12
Patton Kizzire	$11
Russell Henley	$11
Yuta Ikeda	$11
Bernd Wiesberger	$10
Charl Schwartzel	$10
Tiger Woods	$10
Yusaku Miyazato	$9
Zach Johnson	$9
Adam Scott	$9
Bryson DeChambeau	$8
Billy Horschel	$8
Ryan Moore	$8
Shubhankar Sharma	$7
Martin Kaymer	$7
Wesley Bryan	$6
Jimmy Walker	$6
Angel Cabrera	$5
Austin Cook	$5
Bernhard Langer	$5
Danny Willett	$5
Doc Redman	$5
Doug Ghim	$5
Fred Couples	$5
Harry Ellis	$5
Ian Woosnam	$5
Joaquin Niemann	$5
Jose Maria Olazabal	$5
Larry Mize	$5
Mark O'Meara	$5
Matt Parziale	$5
Mike Weir	$5
Sandy Lyle	$5
Ted Potter Jr.	$5
Trevor Immelman	$5
Vijay Singh	$5
Yuxin Lin	$5
Old 03-04-2018, 12:25 PM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Remind me, $100 and 6 players?
Old 03-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuNick View Post
Remind me, $100 and 6 players?
You can make your own rules but here are the ones we play with.

Quote:
Instructions: You have to select a minimum of 4 golfers and you can't select more than 6 golfers. Everyone has a budget of $100 but you may spend up to $125. For every $1 over $100 you spend on your golfers, up to the maximum of $125, you'll owe an extra $1 on top of the $25 entry. So for example, if you pick 5 golfers at a total cost of $109, your entry would be $34.

Rules: Scores are calculated based on the four lowest 4-round scores from your team. Anyone missing the cut will be given the higher of: (1) the golfer's 2-round score times two or (2) the worst 4-round score of those golfers that play every round plus 5 strokes. Anyone that withdraws or is otherwise unable to play all four rounds will be given the highest 4-round POOL score of all the golfers.
We let people go up to $125 to juice the pot, but I think 5 or 6 picks with a $100 hard cap is good, too.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:23 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would do
Casey - $27
Mickelson - $25
Poulter - $20
Finau - $18
Woods -$10
Total $100

Last edited by StuNick; 04-04-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:14 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Poulter will finish outside top 20

Speith $32
Xander Schauffele $21
Chappell $16
Ryan Moore $11
Tiger Woods $10 (am sure he'll finish nowhere but too cheap to ignore)
Adam Scott $9

Total $99
Old 04-04-2018, 11:16 AM
infiltrator

€5 bet, your team v mine?
Old 04-04-2018, 11:19 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best 4 total? Very very confident

Yes
Old 04-04-2018, 11:20 AM

Love that we still bet in €
Old 04-04-2018, 11:22 AM

I’d make me 1/3

Am a bit pissed though
Old 04-04-2018, 11:30 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I’ve just put 3quid on ted Potter jnr at 1000-1
Old 04-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post
Id make me 1/3

Am a bit pissed though
I'll take Finbar at 1.67 and longer. My spreadsheet is telling me to watch out for Chappell.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Panty Organizer

I put in 4 entries into my pool, not as confident as last year. There seem to be so many guys that can hit Top 10.

Justin Rose $31
Rory McIlroy $30
Rickie Fowler $29
Marc Leishman $26

Justin Thomas $34
Bubba Watson $25
Thomas Pieters $14
Charl Schwartzel $10
Tiger Woods $10
Adam Scott $9

Dustin Johnson $35
Justin Thomas $34
Brendan Steele $17
Kevin Chappell $16
Tiger Woods $10
Zach Johnson $9

Jordan Spieth $32
Paul Casey $27
Kevin Chappell $16
Russell Henley $11
Bryson DeChambeau $8
Old 04-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Walker $5
Poulter $20
Mickelson $25
Fleetwood $27
Kisner $21

$98
Old 04-04-2018, 06:21 PM
infiltrator

I think your last team is the best one FB
Old 04-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuNick View Post
I think your last team is the best one FB
The first one is based on past winner criteria. The second one is based on mispricing (outside of JT). The third one is the best group I could put together using what I think are the relevant stats. The fourth one is actually just the feel one. It's also the only one under $100.