Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-08-2017, 09:09 AM

nicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicobos came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
highlights on palace tv from 7.30pm Saturday for those that can't make the game
And screened live anywhere for those of us on holiday !?
Old 05-08-2017, 09:10 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
Don't really understand and slightly peeved by them keeping the Arthur home section shut to be honest - they probably could've made more by selling more tickets at 15 or less, with a better atmosphere to boot too. Better value all round.
I'm in the L/H rather than my AW season tickets....not happy.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:15 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
My Dortmund mate has asked that we batter them today, not sure it will be that easy.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:56 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicobos View Post
And screened live anywhere for those of us on holiday !?
Being shown live on TV in these countries/stations...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-08-2017, 11:09 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post

Cheers was going but now working tonight.
Point 8 in 10 things you didn't know about schalke is a way for us to return to cpp.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:10 AM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like the fan zone might be a little damp today.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:11 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
Cheers mate. I remember my first match so clearly (v Forest, Alan Irvine scored a screamer, it was cold), I'm gutted their first matches have been friendlies but we are at a different level compared to when I first started going. Main thing is they are going!
Exactly that
Aye fa cup game Sunday iircc at one stage we thought we was going to all walk from Farnborough .
Old 05-08-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Wasn't that frozen pitch FA Cup game? I don't recall Irvine's goal as 'a screamer', and it was down at the White Horse, where we had a good view from that end of the old Arthur enclosure. We spent most of the game slugging brandy out of a hip flask and taking the piss out of Forest's twinkle-toed young midfielder Starbuck, who was having a 'mare. Proper football day out.
Indeed, can remember it was AI who scored but that's it , old bastard.com
Old 05-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
My Dortmund mate has asked that we batter them today, not sure it will be that easy.
I have the same desire. I too feel that it won't be easy. I shall abuse them the whole game though. It's my Brighton game today!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:27 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Channels showing Palace To view the link you have to Register or Login

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 05-08-2017, 11:30 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVB Bob View Post
I have the same desire. I too feel that it won't be easy. I shall abuse them the whole game though. It's my Brighton game today!
Would never dream of wearing a half and half scarf but o have a Dortmund scarf at home given to me, tempted to wear it with a Palace one.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thanks!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Fishy McFishface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Channels showing Palace To view the link you have to Register or Login
Good work!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Would never dream of wearing a half and half scarf but o have a Dortmund scarf at home given to me, tempted to wear it with a Palace one.
I've got a bloody massive Dortmund & Palace flag, but it's too big to hang at Selhurst. Got my anti04 scarf in my pocket.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:02 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just spoken to a couple of Schalke supporters. Said not there strongest side several players did not travel.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:21 PM

Canute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCanute : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Have downloaded the Norwegian TV2 Sumo app and hope to catch it on there. Have a good game everybody. Nice to find the Premier League season close once again

Come on you Palace!!
Old 05-08-2017, 03:16 PM

494070 on live media player