Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 29-07-2017, 03:42 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apple Watch Series 2.

Thinking about getting the boy one for Xmas.
What are they like?
Apart from being like a watch.
Old 29-07-2017, 03:52 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Get a Samsung
Old 29-07-2017, 04:33 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well I think it's superb and I'm an old fart. A kid(?) would love it.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I have first gen and really like it apart from the sickly battery life.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:13 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I concur.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:31 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a first generation one and I'm very happy with it, I find it very useful for sports updates when I'm out and about.

I'm sure there are loads of features I don't bother using it for, but they are good for discreetly checking things like text messages.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Just picked up a series 1 on Ebay - have often do you need to recharge?
Old 01-08-2017, 02:35 PM

Imajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I charge mine every night but I think the longest I got it to last was 6pm on the 2nd day
Old 01-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednBlue View Post
Just picked up a series 1 on Ebay - have often do you need to recharge?

Every night. So no sleep tracking.

The gen2 Nike is 349 in Argos. I'm going to pick that up for better battery life and waterproof
Old 03-08-2017, 03:41 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Every night. So no sleep tracking.

The gen2 Nike is 349 in Argos. I'm going to pick that up for better battery life and waterproof
I like the sound of that.
Thanks Dave.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:00 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Every night. So no sleep tracking. The gen2 Nike is 349 in Argos. I'm going to pick that up for better battery life and waterproof
Forgive my ignorance, but why do you want to track your sleep?
Old 03-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Well you might lose sleep
Old 03-08-2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Because Apple said so.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:10 PM

That's why.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Nike apple watch 2 is 279 in nike store today

practically free