Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 04-08-2017, 03:58 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Thanks, went onto the online chat as I have movies and entertainment but they said it was only an offer for selected people .

Edit: it's in my junk email ha.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:27 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky Sport, Broadband and phone

Talk Talk are advertising 8 sky Sports channels (no indication of what they are), broadband and phone for 28.45 a month and no extras.

I am a Sky phobic but this seems a good deal or have I missed something.

Anyone got it?
Old 08-08-2017, 01:28 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
Talk Talk are advertising 8 sky Sports channels (no indication of what they are), broadband and phone for 28.45 a month and no extras.

Anyone got it?
Its sky and talk talk...avoid

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-08-2017, 02:00 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post

Anyone got it?
It's a good deal especially if you don't mind being tied to a 12 to 18 month contract. Think you get all the channels bar News and Mix, not entirely sure. You can unsubscribe to them at a month's notice at no extra cost, and the price for the whole contract is fixed.

But it's Talk Talk so their You view box is arguably worse than BT's so I've heard. More importantly their reputation for customer service and data security is rock bottom, hence the rock bottom prices
Old 08-08-2017, 03:06 PM
A Bit Ranty Today!

Scroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScroatey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
TalkTalk are desparately trying to claw back and retain customers after various issues. It's a very good deal. We're with them already and we're looking to leave as they nudged the standard broadband price up again, but upgrading to Fibre, with phone line and the Sky Sports for 36 a month, one month's notice on the sports, and fixed price for 18 months was too tempting.

I expect the demand is quite high so they'll make a pigs ear off setting it up, but when things run smoothly and you don't need to talk to them the service is fine.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Does anyone understand this sky change. There is now a sky sports PL HD channel but also a premier league channel. The latter is asking for subscription? Well confused. So does it mean that despite paying already for sky sports they expect me to pay even more for the premier league or what? Their site is a mess and designed to confuse the crap out of you I reckon.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Not sure if this is right but a thread on help community pages says that premier football only is 18. But then you only get SD which isn't obvious. So to get HD it's 24. But even then you don't get the 4K matches, so for them you need to add a further 6. So 30 for one fuffing channel!!!!!

They have sunk to new lows with this and their promotion doesn't make this obvious.

So:
18/month in SD
24/month in HD
30/month in 4K

Last edited by Martin H; 10-08-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Living the dream

Bourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBourne Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Does anyone understand this sky change. There is now a sky sports PL HD channel but also a premier league channel. The latter is asking for subscription? Well confused. So does it mean that despite paying already for sky sports they expect me to pay even more for the premier league or what? Their site is a mess and designed to confuse the crap out of you I reckon.
Great having all these different channels but last night Gillette soccer was on two channels and the cup game on another two
Old 10-08-2017, 05:38 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Not sure if this is right but a thread on help community pages says that premier football only is 18. But then you only get SD which isn't obvious. So to get HD it's 24. But even then you don't get the 4K matches, so for them you need to add a further 6. So 30 for one fuffing channel!!!!!

They have sunk to new lows with this and their promotion doesn't make this obvious.

So:
18/month in SD
24/month in HD
30/month in 4K
I thought you always had to pay extra for their HD package, even before the sports channels shake up
Old 10-08-2017, 05:49 PM
9dw

Plus I thought you need to sign up to the Box Sets package just to get HD
Old 10-08-2017, 05:54 PM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

So:
18/month in SD
24/month in HD
30/month in 4K
It's ridiculous. Why can't you pay per match or get a 'season ticket' for your club? I mean they film every game anyhow for the highlights.