Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-08-2017, 07:00 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
I've seen Palace get thrashed 3-0 at home by a team expected to go down. Oh well maybe about 25,000 others did too
Old 12-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I got pos rep from Maz and Friskey on the same day
Old 12-08-2017, 08:09 PM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was taught ballet by Dame Margot Fonteyn.

Was the youngest person to be a dual qualified English and New York lawyer.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:24 PM

Panther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePanther : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Climbed Ayers Rock, slept at bottom of the Grand Canyon (no doubt not that unusual, but I don't kno w anyone els e who's done either!)
Old 12-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Walked in a minefield in the Falkland Islands.

"Sunderland lost their opening four games before going on to win the second tier title a decade ago."
Old 12-08-2017, 08:37 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Was on the front page of the adder in 81 as the first baby born Christmas day.

My dad was a spy against the I.R.A

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Seen Palace home and away in a UEFA European competition (okay only the Intertoto, Cup
and we lost both games, but a rarity nevertheless, as Palace have never managed it before or since!!)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-08-2017, 08:48 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been in the CIA HQ in Langley.

Met and shaken hands with an American president (Obama).
Old 12-08-2017, 10:48 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
That's something to be proud of?
Try it and see how you feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 12-08-2017, 11:01 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Had 11 people I know murdered.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:02 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Not by me obviously.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Fook my old Grannys boots

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Had 11 people I know murdered.
Was the first one called Hennessey per chance ?
Old 12-08-2017, 11:19 PM
What, no boat?

Bad wording, should have been "Known 11 people who were murdered"
Old 13-08-2017, 12:43 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
That's Stockwell for you.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:44 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Got my photo in the newspaper watching England vs USA in a Chilean pub. My Irish mate was wearing an Argie shirt as a wind up. Paper described us as 'the famous English hooligans'. I felt like Frodo.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:05 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Was taught ballet by Dame Margot Fonteyn.

Was the youngest person to be a dual qualified English and New York lawyer.

I always thought you were a fella.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:19 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Bad wording, should have been "Known 11 people who were murdered"
You are a Jonah.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:23 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
Was invited to a party at the Emir of Kuwaits palace
Was that another spying mission ?
Old 13-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Played golf with Teddy Sheringham.

Had dinner with Bruce Forsyth.

Played (and cashed) in World Series of Poker main event in Vegas.

Skydived into the town centre in Mayrhofen, Austria.

Taught a group of Canadian girls to waterski (topless !) in Rotorua, NZ

Went dunebuggying with a group of retired policemen in California.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:41 AM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had the run of Selhurst Park for a Summer holidays to play hide n seek in with 2 mates (when was a kid obviously).