Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 21-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
The bet 365 4/1 offer is great. Loads of ways you can play it. Can't do it now due to being gubbed but here are some ways.

1) If you use smarkets just back and lay a horse at the closest match and do 51.02 everytime. This will mean if it loses your even and if it wins you make a small loss but you have your 50 risk free bet for the next 4/1 race. You may even hit best odds guarnteed as a bonus if your lucky.

2) Add 40 onto your win so if your backing a 4/1 shot lay up to 240 liability. This can lock in a few quid every race as more often than not your horse will lose.

3) This is how I played it but far more complicated. Would try and back the closest match and not lay it until 2 mins before the start of the race. If the odds tumbled in then I could lay out at a bigger profit. If the odds had drifted then I could either lay near the new price or take a 5 loss by cashing out my bet depending on how close it all was. If your new to it then method 1 or 2 are probably the best but I just wondered if Elgin had considered this other way.

Also cpfc4evandeva if you have a few accounts the ITV races when televised can create loads of opportunities if you take advantage of all the offers on every site. They are always posted up on that website.
That 3rd option I had never considered at all mate but its a clever strategy. My one question would be, say you had had a winner on the previous race, and applied this tactic on the following race. If the price had drifted and you cashed out to take the 45 and 5 hit, would they still credit you with your stake back from the previous winning race?

I must admit I only ever went for the closest bet/lay match at the time, but with 2 accounts on 2 different horses to double my chances of finding the winner. Sometimes if the lay odds were poor but I could see a lot more money on the lay side than the back side, I'd set a lay price close to my back price and hope it would get matched in pre race trading. Sometimes it wouldn't though, or the market would halt and it would cancel the outstanding lay. On those occasions it would run as a mug bet. Ive never sussed how to keep the unmatched bet 'live' after a halting. Betfair and Smarkets certainly give lots of previously unthought of options. Its their attraction I guess.
Old 22-04-2017, 10:20 AM

eagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2008 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The only problem is if you cash out for 45 and it wins it's no free bet and you can't back another one. Also on the next race I wouldn't risk trading it and take the maximum possible extraction from the risk free bet. All methods are viable and in the long run probably return the same.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles2008 View Post
The only problem is if you cash out for 45 and it wins it's no free bet and you can't back another one. Also on the next race I wouldn't risk trading it and take the maximum possible extraction from the risk free bet. All methods are viable and in the long run probably return the same.
That's what I thought. If it happens on the next race following a winner i'd never cash out as you assured 50 quid (or whatever you staked previously) and worst case you lose a bit accepting higher lay odds, or don't lay it at all and instantly lose the 50 on that race if it loses, but have the possibility of the full cash if it wins.

To view the link you have to Register or Login have a few offers on Chelsea v Spurs today I notice. Going to do all them then the betway horse offers today I think.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Plenty of good offers this weekend for the CL final on top of the horse offers. A guaranteed bet365 offer is rumoured too, that is usually worth 35 on its own (70 with 2 accounts). Horse offers can be found in offers section.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-07-2017, 10:32 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Good wimbledon offers if you perm them to maximise chances of wins at one place or another.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:52 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Link doesn't work
Old 03-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Link doesn't work
Works for me
Old 03-07-2017, 08:10 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I get 404 as an error maybe I will try on my PC
Old 03-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
I get 404 as an error maybe I will try on my PC
Or just go to To view the link you have to Register or Login and then look at the blog from there. On top of them i got a nice text from betbright today, bet 100 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and get a free 100 bet on Thursday. Min odds 2.0 decimal. So just 3 x 100 bets on the tennis for 3 days with close lays on smarkets, maybe choosing matches with the slight outsider serving first and holding off the lay and hoping he or she holds serve, then laying it for an arb. Easy 70-90 quid in one account or the exchange for doing nothing
Old 14-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I'm doing the B365 ITV offer for the first time and won the last race yesterday, so my risk free 50 bet is now going to be on today's race.

Question: Do I just play it like a free 50 bet, or is there some difference with how it works? I know I have to stake my own money and if it loses then I get it refunded, but I'm thinking the way to play it is the standard way - betting on both outcomes for around a 80% return... right?
Old 14-07-2017, 11:51 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I'm doing the B365 ITV offer for the first time and won the last race yesterday, so my risk free 50 bet is now going to be on today's race.

Question: Do I just play it like a free 50 bet, or is there some difference with how it works? I know I have to stake my own money and if it loses then I get it refunded, but I'm thinking the way to play it is the standard way - betting on both outcomes for around a 80% return... right?
No just do it the same with the same stake as yesterday's last winning race. It has to be decimal 5 or above and has to lose. They then credit you with 50 quid back into your account. If it wins you have to be on the next featured race as well. If that loses they credit you then instead.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Just compare matchbook, betdaq, betfair and smarkets on oddschecker to get the tightest lays. You should be looking for an acceptable loss of no more than a fiver for a 50 bet/lay combo.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:43 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Odds monkey are offering a 7 day trial for 1.

If you've ever been interested in matched betting, this is the program for you. Come back in 7 days and report back how much you have won.