Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 06-09-2017, 04:39 PM

palaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalaceboy1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Won a week at La Manga. It also guaranteed a ticket for the cup final 1990 .
Old 06-09-2017, 05:47 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The AGM's at the Fairfield Halls were brilliant evenings
Stanley Matthews was the guest of honour one year.Everyone was in awe of the great man.....
Old 06-09-2017, 06:06 PM

mine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrectionmine a pint is the Resurrection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
The AGM's at the Fairfield Halls were brilliant evenings
They were remember being at one when Wrighr and Bright legged with most of the champagne
Old 06-09-2017, 06:11 PM

baughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses growbaughurst eagle knows where the wild roses grow
I met Stan on the way in it was also a night where my friend got rather drunk and insisted that Ian Wright should come on stage but I think he was on the brink of being sold to the arse the compare noticing my friend was Jamaican said should we play some reggae music (not something you could say today).
I lost my friend on the night and he said he woke up in the car park, but I think this evening was held at the crystal palace sports arena
Memory going I am afraid maybe somebody else can remember
Old 06-09-2017, 06:15 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by baughurst eagle View Post
I met Stan on the way in it was also a night where my friend got rather drunk and insisted that Ian Wright should come on stage but I think he was on the brink of being sold to the arse the compare noticing my friend was Jamaican said should we play some reggae music (not something you could say today).
I lost my friend on the night and he said he woke up in the car park, but I think this evening was held at the crystal palace sports arena
Memory going I am afraid maybe somebody else can remember
Yes it was and you could take your beer into the hall which probably didn't help your mate!
Old 06-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Yes, one year it was at the Crystal Palace sports arena. Barrie Williams used to compere it most years, remember one year in the early 90s he said that "you need a colour tv to watch Palace these days" and was amazed the black players (of which there were loads) didn't just get up and walk out.

In the later years, David Kid Jensen hosted it.

They used to try and cram way too much in, magicians, live band, plyers quiz all sorts of stuff - remember one year Pete King, who was the voice of Clubcall, gave Lombardo a Cornetto ice cream because of the Cornetto song about him!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013