Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-09-2017, 09:44 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Just last week I had a beautiful dream. It was all about Palace owning vast amounts of land.
It's the way to go. The price of land increases faster than players wages.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 09:46 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
It's true we are about to build 600 homes an ikea school and some industrial units on the land we own. Where do you own that you can build that on?

In your application for your training ground you actually say us and qpr have bigger training ground. And we both own the stadium.

In 2 years the values going to increase by about 300%. In the long term you can't compete. Unless you are wrong of course.
read what you just wrote......your land value will increase by 300% , yet our land value couldnt possibly increase by 200% (according to one of your tedious posts) Pray tell us why this should be andy, seeing as you are all knowing in financial matters. Thanks for once again proving just how stupid you are !
Now where is that ignore button?
Old 05-09-2017, 09:47 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Suffice to say that Bwighton have established a commercial model which loses at least 20M a season despite selling 26k tickets in the Chumpionship. Last year I predict the loses will be closer to 40M.

You need the Premier League's TV money far more than Palace, no wonder Tony lost his bottle on deadline day.
you have wages in the top 10 in the premier league. You are struggling to budge the deadwood. See what happens to you if you end up in the championship.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
read what you just wrote......your land value will increase by 300% , yet our land value couldnt possibly increase by 200% (according to one of your tedious posts) Pray tell us why this should be andy, seeing as you are all knowing in financial matters. Thanks for once again proving just how stupid you are !
Now where is that ignore button?
I'm taking the micky out of you show me any house that increases by anywhere near that much.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's the way to go. The price of land increases faster than players wages.
So we start off the season paying Christian Benteke 5 acres a week, and as the land value increases over the season we gradually decrease the number to say 3 acres towards the end of the season right?
Old 05-09-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
So we start off the season paying Christian Benteke 5 acres a week, and as the land value increases over the season we gradually decrease the number to say 3 acres towards the end of the season right?
Or you build 600 homes and charge rent of 1000 a month then sell the lot in 20 years time for 2000%of what you payed and your set up for life.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Or you build 600 homes and charge rent of 1000 a month then sell the lot in 20 years time for 2000%of what you payed and your set up for life.
Gotcha. And then you could buy a shit football club, pump it full of money until it drags itself into the premier league, whilst the ungrateful fans cock their noses at other clubs accusing all and sundry of cheating.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:05 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
"We've got more land than you, we've got more land than you..."

I'm beginning to think og is right and andy is a mole. Nobody could be that much of a wally.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Gotcha. And then you could buy a shit football club, pump it full of money until it drags itself into the premier league, whilst the ungrateful fans cock their noses at other clubs accusing all and sundry of cheating.
You're so close but it is the rivals of the club that accuse us of cheating as we done things differently to them.

They don't understand that we might of spent millions from outside of the club to build the club up, but they are about to spend equally as much if not more to build the same.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
"We've got more land than you, we've got more land than you..."

I'm beginning to think og is right and andy is a mole. Nobody could be that much of a wally.
Hey land value increases 100%a year roughly we have found the secret to success. Mind the gap.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-09-2017, 10:23 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hey land value increases 100%a year roughly we have found the secret to success. Mind the gap.
Its you Andy who should mind the gap, the gap between your ears!
Old 05-09-2017, 10:28 PM
Alright? Not half!

Nope, sorry, it's too complicated. I'll have to leave this financial wizardry to you Andy, I cannot keep up.
Old 06-09-2017, 12:14 AM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Its you Andy who should mind the gap, the gap between your ears!
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 06-09-2017 at 12:50 AM.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:22 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Bless! OG suddenly declares in his signature that Palace need new rivals now he's come to the realization that Brighton have overtaken Palace in every facet!

We did it without cheating as well! That has got to hurt! Cheating twice and now starting to lag way behind. (With at least twice the wage bill and nothing to show for 5 years in the PL) Glad you can stretch the funds to allow for a bit of Tar poling from Wicks to cater for the disabled section, though. Shows a bit of ambition at least.
Delusion: the post

one day I would like to visit this alternate universe where all our resident weeds seem to come from
Old 06-09-2017, 08:33 AM

SwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSwoopingGull would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Delusion: the post

one day I would like to visit this alternate universe where all our resident weeds seem to come from
You need to re name the BBS Delusion. I mean have you actually read the shit that is posted in the GPD? It's like all posters have Bi Polar.

I still cant work out who's to blame. Parish? Frank De Boring? Dougie "**** you over again" Fredman? The Players? The fans?
Old 06-09-2017, 02:08 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Bless! OG suddenly declares in his signature that Palace need new rivals now he's come to the realization that Brighton have overtaken Palace in every facet!

p
Apology from you accepted.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

You are not a real football club,you know it,we know it and the rest of football is coming to that conclusion.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 07-09-2017, 09:33 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsEagleEater is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Apology from you accepted.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
No apology required! You saw it coming like we did, even back then. You unfortunately had luck on your side and fluked your way to promotion at the final hour. We just took a little longer than expected, but a far steadier ship!

Wouldn't swap
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!

Last edited by EagleEater; 07-09-2017 at 09:41 PM.