Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-09-2017, 01:52 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
You're overdue a loss

It's been a week without losing.

Ashley's gonna get ya!

Keep looking up

Last edited by Hitler; 10-09-2017 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:54 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
It's taken you 34 years to get a top flight win.Doubt we will take that long.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:14 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Blanked again. Need i say more ?

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 10-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
How come you didn't fight for your ground?
Old 10-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why did you allow it to be turned into a Toys R Us retail park?
Old 10-09-2017, 10:30 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
How come you didn't fight for your ground?
We did, and we got it.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Banned by Moderators

Was it because you're a little Sussex seaside club with no identity?
Old 10-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Or was it because the Hove locals just wanted a Burger King that little bit more?
Old 10-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
We did, and we got it.
You're a club that's never had any fight in it.
You gave up your ground without a fight.
Then you sold out your club.
You're all Sussex gutless wankers.
And you always have been.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Why did you let it bounce

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
LOL... This guy is losing his mind! ^^^

3 posts in a row talking to himself, whilst regurgitating the same old bullshit and lies to make himself feel better! Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
LOL... This guy is losing his mind! ^^^

3 posts in a row talking to himself, whilst regurgitating the same old bullshit and lies to make himself feel better! Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it true.
Hmmm... Toys R Us says hello.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Why did you let it bounce

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Hmmm... Toys R Us says hello.
Well say hello back then, you giant turd!

If your comment was aimed at Brighton fans I can assure you no-one gives a shit. You are about a decade too late! You lot really are struggling very hard to come up with any new material. I actually feel a little sorry for you! (well, not really)

Last edited by EagleEater; 10-09-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

If your comment was aimed at Brighton fans I can assure you no-one gives a shit. You are about a decade too late! You lot really are struggling very hard to come up with any new material. I actually feel a little sorry for you! (well, not really)
Know your place, div.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:41 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You are. A **** how's that,but it's not original because I'm sure many people have called you that before.

And as I said on another thread enjoy you 15 minutes of fame.because it soon changes,come December when you have lost a few on the bounce and calling for houghtons head....we will see.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:12 PM

wellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses growwellquickwoody knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
You are. A **** how's that,but it's not original because I'm sure many people have called you that before.

And as I said on another thread enjoy you 15 minutes of fame.because it soon changes,come December when you have lost a few on the bounce and calling for houghtons head....we will see.
Love it! Two losses in a week, Burnley and Frank de Feat! How long till Parrish cuts and runs, no money, no loyalty and no hope, oh, or goals or points! Getting better from whatever view I take, suck it right up you lot
Old 11-09-2017, 02:44 PM

SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull SwoopingGull
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post

Who?
Old 11-09-2017, 06:42 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
I'm actually a bit more optimistic that arch bottler Spencer is back, after yet more problems with his hard drive. Every year, he comes on here to tell us how shite we are and we always prove him wrong.
And when you said blanked, I thought he was talking about himself. I suspect his only friend is Hitler (who shares a park bench with).
Old 11-09-2017, 08:02 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Who?
Whoton. He was speaking Dense, he's effluent in many languages