Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 12-09-2017, 11:59 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
I am done with athletics.

Reading that Kathy Cooke would have won gold in the last 3 Olympics with her bronze medal time in the 1984 womens 400m final is just beyond credible.

It, to me, makes the the cluster of British greats who came to the fore around the time of the 1980 Olympics in cold war Russia just sound like troops in an athletics arms race between east and west. GBR were nowhere in 76.

Don't believe in any of it any more.
all those woman's records from Flo Jo's 100m onwards to the 800m plus the 3000m are just ridiculous and so blatantly tainted why dont the fools that govern the games just eradicate them, they will never be beaten.

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 12-09-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:57 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
It's not just the records, it the dawning realisation that people I invested in as paragons of virtue were, probably, at it whilst decrying the eastern block athletes.

I Would not be surprised if it was encouraged.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:07 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Given the cost of the drug testing, I can't help thinking that athletics won't be able to cover the costs indefinitely.

There could come a tipping point when the cheating becomes so sophisticated that the authorities admit they can't keep up anymore.
Old 12-09-2017, 05:10 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
It's not just the records, it the dawning realisation that people I invested in as paragons of virtue were, probably, at it whilst decrying the eastern block athletes.

I Would not be surprised if it was encouraged.
I never for once ever thought any US athlete was clean, especially in the 1980's , Flo Jo's abuse was so blatant she was no better than the East Bloc athletes
Old 12-09-2017, 06:04 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
So WTF has the ramblings here to do with Usain Bolt?????
Old 12-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
It must be hard on the TV and Radio presenters having to pretend that Athletics and a few other sports are clean.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:57 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
It is the whole thing about the clocks going backwards.

I no longer believe in any of it.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
So WTF has the ramblings here to do with Usain Bolt?????
nothing really its just because its a recent athletics thread which I love, there comes along an athlete in very few lifetimes like Jesse Owens and Usian who was smashing national records as a junior, I believe he is clean, a freak of nature with a huge stride and masses of natural speed and power, let us saviour the memory of him because its unlikely we'll ever see another runner like it in our lifetimes.