Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

View Poll Results: Best Super Mario Game.
Super Mario World (SNES) 5 29.41%
Super Mario 64 (N64) 7 41.18%
Super Mario Bros (Nes) 1 5.88%
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) 0 0%
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) 2 11.76%
Super Mario RPG (SNES) 0 0%
Super Mario Bros 3 (Nes) 1 5.88%
Donkey Kong (arcade/multiple systems) 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2017, 04:56 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just To Lighten The Mood...

... what with Super Mario Odyssey out at the end of October.
What's your greatest Mario game of all time?

There's a poll coming up....

I've played them all but for me it's still Super Mario World.
Galaxy and 64 pushed it but that 2D platformer has yet to be bested IMO.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:03 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
You and your polls

oh and Mario 64 for me followed closely by Super Mario World.

Hoping the new one can better both.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:04 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
64 for me followed by SMW and Galaxy
Old 10-09-2017, 05:06 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
You and your polls

oh and Mario 64 for me followed closely by Super Mario World.

Hoping the new one can better both.
Yeah I know.
I can't wait for the new one.
Can you imagine how good its gonna be???
Old 10-09-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
64 for me followed by SMW and Galaxy
All 3 of them in my top 3.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:13 PM

fish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minefish finger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Like for like comparisons are difficult as the technology improves day-by-day.

So in terms of impact it has to be the original Mario on NES which was truly groundbreaking.

I still see games today that look similar.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:28 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any of the kart games.

Edit, I've only ever played with Mario on a Gameboy or Wii.
The Wii karting was good multi-player and the Gameboy was better than Tetris.

Last edited by strawberry mivi; 10-09-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Any of the kart games.

Edit, I've only ever played with Mario on a Gameboy or Wii.
The Wii karting was good multi-player and the Gameboy was better than Tetris.
And I didn't include any of them. And SMk SNES and MK8 are among my favourite games of all time!!
Sean will have a field day with this.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:38 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
SM64 was mind blowing at the time. Lost days of my life to that game.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Swanny32

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 10-09-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
SM64 was mind blowing at the time. Lost days of my life to that game.
Super Mario 64 was one of those game defining moments in a gamers life.

Life defining actually.

A feeling you could never convey to a non-gamer.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Christ, this is hilarious. Do you suck off Miyamoto in the time when you're not posting on here
Old 11-09-2017, 04:56 PM

marantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farmarantz stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Definitely super Mario world snes
Old 12-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I voted Super Mario Galaxy 2 as there was no where to vote for super mario sunshine
Old 13-09-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
I voted Super Mario Galaxy 2 as there was no where to vote for super mario sunshine
That's because it doesn't deserve to be there, bunt!