Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 17-09-2017, 11:37 AM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
You are too thick to understand. People are laughing at your pikey plastic little club with its tiny fanbase bolstered by fans of other clubs - but keep posting, its one of the few things we can all laugh about at the moment
We do get some of those types of fans at the Amex, but looking at the faces in the crowd you notice a lot of women and children in attendance. I think the football has become a family day out to a lot of people. It's a different philosophy to what you do at Selhurst, which seems to me as an outsider, a more traditional "blokes at the football" place.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
We do get some of those types of fans at the Amex, but looking at the faces in the crowd you notice a lot of women and children in attendance. I think the football has become a family day out to a lot of people. It's a different philosophy to what you do at Selhurst, which seems to me as an outsider, a more traditional "blokes at the football" place.
I was speaking to a Brighton fan a couple of weeks back and his words were "Brighton fans are the epitome of middle class" whereas Palace fans are more a lot more "gritty" as he put it

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 17-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
You are too thick to understand. People are laughing at your pikey plastic little club with its tiny fanbase bolstered by fans of other clubs - but keep posting, its one of the few things we can all laugh about at the moment
Wow these 5 defeats hurt more than i realize. I'm enjoying being back on here again.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 17-09-2017, 12:01 PM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
I was speaking to a Brighton fan a couple of weeks back and his words were "Brighton fans are the epitome of middle class" whereas Palace fans are more a lot more "gritty" as he put it
That's probably fair enough.

I grew up going to the Goldstone in the 80's. As a teenager the swearing, threat of violence and camaraderie of your fellow fans (who were all the same as you) was magical and I miss it. Now I'm a dad who takes his kids to the games I'm sort of glad it is like it is at the Amex.

I think there is a place for both ways of doing things and English football is all the better for it.
Old 17-09-2017, 12:16 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
That's probably fair enough.

I grew up going to the Goldstone in the 80's. As a teenager the swearing, threat of violence and camaraderie of your fellow fans (who were all the same as you) was magical and I miss it. Now I'm a dad who takes his kids to the games I'm sort of glad it is like it is at the Amex.

I think there is a place for both ways of doing things and English football is all the better for it.
It's very child friendly at Selhurst.Just make sure they wear wellies for the bogs.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 17-09-2017, 01:47 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Wow these 5 defeats hurt more than i realize. I'm enjoying being back on here again.
Chelsea are playing. Why are you posting ?
Old 17-09-2017, 03:21 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
at least until you lose again, eh spencer?
Old 17-09-2017, 03:22 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He's Man U isn't he??
Old 18-09-2017, 09:31 AM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
He's Man U isn't he??
Quote:
I will repeat it as no one with answer the question.

If you get relegated and your crowds go back to 14k will the other 10k-11k glory hunters go back to their first club?

Those in glass houses and all that.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:06 AM

SwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSwoopingGull was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Jusy leave this here.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP
Old 24-09-2017, 10:11 AM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Jusy leave this here.

Right back at yer

Old 24-09-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Right back at yer

Oh hang on, you lot were lording it over us because of that and now you are at it. Pot kettle black my friend.

And just for balance:

In a statement, Brighton and Hove Albion claimed the indiscretion came about because the club were “over generous in paying the expenses of an individual on work experience placement at the club two years ago.”

Even BHAFC has a better stadium and training facilities now than we do ... we still have the best fans though!

The players know the Mountain we have to climb. It could be 0 goals 0 points 10 games. Players need to listen to RH and his team and deliver once the white line is crossed and 100% left on the pitch!

COYP

Last edited by SwoopingGull; 24-09-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:25 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh hang on, you lot were lording it over us because of that and now you are at it. Pot kettle black my friend.
I agree we should be paying it but It isn't a legal requirement to pay the living wage as far as I know.It is compulsory to pay the minimum wage though.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 24-09-2017, 06:35 PM

Eagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinsussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

And just for balance:

In a statement, Brighton and Hove Albion claimed the indiscretion came about because the club were “over generous in paying the expenses of an individual on work experience placement at the club two years ago.”
They would 'claim' that wouldn't they Lol
Old 24-09-2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I agree we should be paying it but It isn't a legal requirement to pay the living wage as far as I know.It is compulsory to pay the minimum wage though.
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Why give us shit about it?

COYP