Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-09-2017, 06:55 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljb View Post
Why on earth would he want to join us permanently
Maybe he dreams of playing in the Championship.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:06 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Chelsea want rid 8m bid well worth it imo.
When we Stay-up,Not if,can see Ruben Loftus-Cheek being Signed on a Permanent Basis.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:10 PM

Friskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFriskey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally I don't think he's even that good. Sure he's decent but he looks better as the team is so shite. He's a million miles away from being mentioned in a debate about the top English midfielders. Very good potential but his end product is pretty woeful at the minute.

I take the point about Chelsea ******* up his development though and I probably agree. But right now he's nowhere near Dele. They're not even playing the same game.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Chelsea want rid 8m bid well worth it imo.
Nice trolling

8M
Old 24-09-2017, 07:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Errr shouldn't we concentrate on a striker? Let SP concentrate on that rather than signing fans favourites.
Let's hope we can find a suitable candidate on 31st Jan that will sign
Old 24-09-2017, 08:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Errr shouldn't we concentrate on a striker? Let SP concentrate on that rather than signing fans favourites.
would free up a loan slot for the striker
Old 25-09-2017, 10:25 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why would he come to us - he is a top ten team man not a piss poor Palace set up which what Mr Parish has managed to achieve
Old 25-09-2017, 10:38 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
would free up a loan slot for the striker
Great minds
Old 25-09-2017, 12:31 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Unfortunately if he continues to show us the talent he seems to promise he will go to a top 6 club or stay at Chelsea. I would advise him to leave Chelsea because for them to continue to compete with Man City and Man U they have to keep buying the best in Europe and he will return only to be a bit part player unfortunately. If he leaves them for Spurs, or Liverpool he will be playing for England within a month. It's automatic somehow.

I don't think we can afford him, he can do better and TBH deserves to be surrounded by better players. I hate saying that, but it's true. If by some miracle he did come to Palace permanently then he would be adored in the same way as Wilf I suspect. But all of this assumes he can sustain those glimpses he has been giving us over 90 mins. Pretty sure he will.
I agree with what you say: from his perspective he needs to move on. I don't think Liverpool would go for him because they are over-stocked with midfielders. Spurs might, but would Chelsea sell to them?

I think it might become realistic if Chelsea continue to do well and we recover to a mid-table position by mid December. We have good enough players to support RLC. I don't agree with you on that Martin. He's a South London boy. If he doesn't stay at a top 6 club he could do a lot worse than us.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
....... We have good enough players to support RLC. I don't agree with you on that Martin. He's a South London boy. If he doesn't stay at a top 6 club he could do a lot worse than us.
We really don't though do we? not honestly. Cabaye is on the same wavelength but won't be here next year, Wilf, Benteke (when on form) are probably the ones closest.

I might be wrong and it is only a handful of games and he hasn't really 'done it' for 90 mins yet - more in 20 min bursts. So it is a little early to say but at the moment I would say this early look at the guy indicates to me that he will probably be better than Wilf if he stays fit. I don't say that lightly.

The only reason that he doesn't fit in at the 2 Manchester clubs or Chelsea right now is that they have now moved on to playing only the best players available at the peak of their careers. If he carries on I could see Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton bidding for him - and possibly even ManU.

If he wants to be the big fish in a local pond then awesome, I would snap his hand off but I suspect he will be advised by the FA I suspect to look higher. I am jumping the gun here for sure and it may be that which explains the difference of opinion. The thought of Jairo, Ruben, Wilf forming the heart of the team and growing as players together would be quite cool. But we need to stay up first.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:34 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Nice trolling

8M
It is on the low side but how much do they expect for a player that will never get in their team? Surely we can't go beyond 15m again...
Old 25-09-2017, 01:36 PM

whereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwhereEaglesFly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It is on the low side but how much do they expect for a player that will never get in their team? Surely we can't go beyond 15m again...
Well Nathan Ake went for 20 million I think, so likely a fair amount more than 15
Old 25-09-2017, 01:41 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
No wonder we don't sign anyone!
Old 25-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
I knew who started the thread without even looking bonkers
Old 25-09-2017, 02:27 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
40Million....lol.
Wow.
What colour is the sky on your planet??
Old 25-09-2017, 02:48 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No way will he want to sign with us. He probably regrets joining every day