Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 27-09-2017, 11:42 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim of the 80's View Post
Bolan, Bowie, Faces, Pistols, Ramones, Jam, Beach Boys (circa 81), Slade, Sly, Lou Reed. Wish I'd spent less time in the bar when I saw the Heartbreakers too.
You must've been heartbroken in the morning. Boom boom, I just done a funny!
Old 27-09-2017, 12:10 PM
on the hunt

Curry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCurry : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Elliott Smith,

But did see from what I can remember offhand..
Nirvana (twice)
The Ramones
Bill Hicks
The Velvet Underground (wish I hadn't)
3. Al-Badar, 37 Brick Lane
4. The Raja, Cambridge
Old 27-09-2017, 12:37 PM

Tim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry View Post
Bill Hicks
If you're having Bill Hicks, I'm having Monkhouse and Dawson.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:42 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
The Clash.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:07 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Joy Division.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:20 PM

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was at the Electric Ballroom in Camden for Sid Vicious the night before he went to America with Nancy.My biggest regret was never seeing him with the Pistols. I used to see all the punk bands but the Pistols were banned from playing so never got the chance.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:23 PM

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim of the 80's View Post
Bolan, Bowie, Faces, Pistols, Ramones, Jam, Beach Boys (circa 81), Slade, Sly, Lou Reed. Wish I'd spent less time in the bar when I saw the Heartbreakers too.
Do you mean The Heartbreakers with Johnny Thunders or Tom Petty ? By the way i've seen both.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:25 AM

Tim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTim of the 80's : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thunders
Old 04-10-2017, 04:16 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tim Buckley.Roger Chapman.Two of the best singers ive ever seen.