Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-10-2017, 11:48 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
How boring is it watching England, surely when even the crowd there get more entertainment making paper air planes, you must know something is wrong.
It was a re wind to Newcastle away in 04( I think) 0-0 air plains flying onto the pitch from all 4 stands . Good day out bar the football and still made last orders in local .
Old 06-10-2017, 11:50 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
Two defensive midfielders against that opposition is unnecessary and confusing.
Agree and encouraged the pass back too often.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:02 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Agree and encouraged the pass back too often.
They don't need much encouragement to do that, it's the safe, easy option; the harder, forward defence splitting pass is an option our midfielders do not possess.

Painful, painful viewing.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:46 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Even my 8 year old has already developed the right attitude towards this England team - he howled with laughter at Kyle Walker's free kick last night.

He still wants to go see them at Wembley so I just got 2 tickets for me & him to see the England/Germany game next month. Level 1, family enclosure, behind the goal, total cost 30. However bad England are, I can't complain at those prices.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:48 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
Two defensive midfielders against that opposition is unnecessary and confusing.
And we still looked vulnerable when they attacked.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Even my 8 year old has already developed the right attitude towards this England team - he howled with laughter at Kyle Walker's free kick last night.

He still wants to go see them at Wembley so I just got 2 tickets for me & him to see the England/Germany game next month. Level 1, family enclosure, behind the goal, total cost 30. However bad England are, I can't complain at those prices.
If nothing else, last night's game showed me two things. In my younger days I took a better free kick than Kyle Walker and a better corner than Marcus Rashford . Other than that, I was pretty crap, as dead balls didn't require any running.

The Germany Wembley game sounds like a good treat. Enjoy!
Old 06-10-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matayusgiovanni View Post
They don't need much encouragement to do that, it's the safe, easy option; the harder, forward defence splitting pass is an option our midfielders do not possess.

Painful, painful viewing.
Indeed and it comes from the top Southgate and his fa paymasters. 'Gareth what you on about wanting to play free flowing football' 'that's too risky and we just need to qualify for the W/C son'. U-21's look a breath of fresh air in contrast from limited first half i saw and will watch all of 2nd half
Old 06-10-2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

Top man hope you both have a great night out.