Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-10-2017, 05:53 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My Switch arrived today but there appears that there may be a problem with it (or possibly a problem with the user). The display shows an image asking me to fit the controllers on the unit, this continues even after I have slotted the controllers in place. Itís still on charge at the moment.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Old 09-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
To the people who highly recommend the switch ... Did you have the Wii U or went from the Wii ?
Old 09-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
To the people who highly recommend the switch ... Did you have the Wii U or went from the Wii ?
Had both.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:04 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Had the Wii U

Just buy one
Old 09-10-2017, 07:09 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Never had a Wii U, had a Wii years back.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:30 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Interesting.... I can't see that much of a step up from the Wii U, from what I've seen.

If you've come from the Wii then the switch will look amazing, but it's just a small step up from the Wii U at the moment.

The display on the Wii U handheld wasn't great, and I can see the improvement on the switch, but 99.9% of my gaming will be on the TV, so just can't justify it yet.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
personally, I haven't got the switch yet, but I know im going to be using it way more has a handheld. Its going to replace my Vita and 3Ds for sure.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:32 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Interesting.... I can't see that much of a step up from the Wii U, from what I've seen.

If you've come from the Wii then the switch will look amazing, but it's just a small step up from the Wii U at the moment.

The display on the Wii U handheld wasn't great, and I can see the improvement on the switch, but 99.9% of my gaming will be on the TV, so just can't justify it yet.
Trust me the Switch is much better. And I was a fan of the Wii U.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
personally, I haven't got the switch yet, but I know im going to be using it way more has a handheld. Its going to replace my Vita and 3Ds for sure.
Go and wash your mouth out now!
Old 10-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Selhurst Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Trust me the Switch is much better. And I was a fan of the Wii U.

Fair play. Which game can you recommend that just wouldn't be possible on the wii U ?
Old 10-10-2017, 02:49 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fair play. Which game can you recommend that just wouldn't be possible on the wii U ?
Super Mario Odyssey comes out end of this month.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com
Old 10-10-2017, 02:54 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Loads on the Switch Eshop too at reasonable prices. I still want to try I am Setsuna. Big fan of those type of JRPG games.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:18 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Mario Odyssey will be a different class