Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:23 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silks&Tekkers View Post

I'm not giving away too much as I would like to remain somewhat anonymous on this site but I can assure you I'm not somebody too far away from the UK game in a professional capacity.
Kevin Day?
Old 06-10-2017, 07:55 AM
King Claude

Richwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichwak : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry if this guy is available offer him a good 6 month contract!!!
Old 06-10-2017, 08:05 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
This thread screams that next week someone will come on here and say..

"Erm, he's starting for (random club) today, signed for them in August"

If he is avaible I'd like to have him in. Maybe a six month deal with a lucrative 1/2 year extension if we stay up or something to tempt him

Looks an awkward handful that can find the net
Old 06-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Simply Barbaric

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do 6 month contracts really exist? Apart from ones that start in January, of course.

Are there any examples of Premier League players on contracts that expire in April, or any month other than June?
Old 09-10-2017, 05:21 AM

Jason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJason came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
This thread screams that next week someone will come on here and say..

"Erm, he's starting for (random club) today, signed for them in August"

If he is avaible I'd like to have him in. Maybe a six month deal with a lucrative 1/2 year extension if we stay up or something to tempt him

Looks an awkward handful that can find the net
You would think so. Given the dire need for a striker, and the fact that he appears head and shoulders above anything else on the free transfer list, it seems unthinkable that we haven't brought him in over the past few weeks if he really is available
Old 10-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSilks&Tekkers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Update:

There is no update.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:57 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
The point is, there is no point.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:07 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Update:

There is no update.
Could you get a player a trial at the club?
Old 11-10-2017, 09:34 AM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’m guessing Wilf will play up front until Benteke is back from injury. I don’t think we’re signing any free agents now. Not even Palace would take this long to get something done.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:49 PM
W.I.N.

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I have enquired with his agent directly to determine whether he is available or not. I will keep you posted,
How have I missed this thread! Excellent work