Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 02-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Did the £350 embroidered pennant from union Berlin v palace a couple of years ago get purchased? Saw it a few days ago and thought the price was optimistic!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 03-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
anyone know much about pink GK Kit from 92/93?

I know Nige primarily used this kit for the 92/93 campaign. The "pink" GK kit was never used for a league game was it?

bump
Old 03-06-2017, 07:15 AM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
bump
They've different seasons surely. Bukta in top pic and Ribero in bottom one.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
They've different seasons surely. Bukta in top pic and Ribero in bottom one.
i'm sure we started 92/93 off with Bukta and then changed across to Ribero October/November time?
Old 06-06-2017, 12:25 PM

CPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperCPFC_ARMY has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
i'm sure we started 92/93 off with Bukta and then changed across to Ribero October/November time?
I think Bukta went into administration during the start of the season leaving us in some slight bother. The club got Ribero to manufacturer an identical kit (guessing the FA won't let you change the design of your kit during the season whatever the reason!) and shortfall in merchandise.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:17 AM

ian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineian king : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have just obtained a programme for a Schools Trophy Under 15 final at Selhurst Park on 19th April 1975 between East London Boys and Newham Boys. Not seen beforehand but when opened there are some familiar names in the Newham team including Henry Hughton and Vince Hillaire (sic). Could be Vince's first appearance at SP!
Old 03-09-2017, 07:08 PM

may blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi all, I just wanted to let any collectors of Palace memorabilia be aware that I am selling my Palace VHS video collection on eBay. 23 videos in total. Don't know how to link the details but if you search "Crystal Palace VHS" you should see it.

Details are:

23 Crystal Palace original VHS videos. Ideal for a collector of Crystal Palace memorabilia. All in original boxes and in excellent condition. Sold as a complete set only.

Palace season reviews: 1988/89 Golden Goals, 1989/90, 1990/91, 1991/92, 1992/93, 1993/94, 1994/95, 1995/96, 1996/97, 1997/98, 1998/99, 1999/2000. Plus 1997 Palace into the Premiership, 1991 Winners at Wembley (Zenith Data Systems), 1990/91 Palace Cascade part 1, 1989 Palace 4 Millwall 3, 1989 play off second leg Palace 3 Blackburn 0, 1990 FA Cup Semi Final v Liverpool, 1972-76 The Big Match - Six Classic Games, Crystal Palace classic matches (released in 1991), Do The Wright Thing - Ian Wright Story (released in 1991), Crystal Palace Golden Goals Collection (released in 1994), 1990 FA Cup Final.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170903_172051_01.jpg (869.9 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by may blunderer; 03-09-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:15 AM
Not again Wayne

Picked this gem up earlier, slightly bigger than I'd normally choose to wear. (It will probably never get worn tbf)