Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-10-2017, 04:01 PM

BillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for youBillyTKid is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
At the end of the day, it's not down to any of us to decide what's racist or not. If the person affected feels racially stereotyped, how can anyone say she wasn't? It's not a matter of opinion.
Surely looking at what is actually said is the most important thing rather than whether somebody took offense? Is that not an opinion as well?
Old 20-10-2017, 04:10 PM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Not really, she'd said she had family coming over from Nigeria (a part of the world threatened with the virus at the time). In Golf Boy's example, it'd be the same as an Englishman in Denmark saying i've family coming over, and being told 'i hope they dont have Mad Cows'. It's exactly the same.

It's tacky, could easily be taken as offensive and denotes an unsuitability for the role of manager in Sampson, but i still don't see how it's racist. If she said her family were coming from Jamaica, or Brazil, or Zimbabwe, and he said it, then yes, i could see it as being racist. As they were coming from the affected zone of the virus at the time, then it's just classless.
agree with this also, the "ebola" question was one of genuine concern
Old 20-10-2017, 04:10 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
At the end of the day, it's not down to any of us to decide what's racist or not. If the person affected feels racially stereotyped, how can anyone say she wasn't? It's not a matter of opinion.
That's effectively throwing out the rule of law. Are you really suggesting a court can't come to a conclusion about it, only the complainant can?
Old 20-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
Aluku is clearly wearing a syrup, it looks like she has a slaphead of Gerviniho proportions
Not a syrup as such, but she has been braiding for too long without giving her own natural barnet a breather
Old 20-10-2017, 08:15 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
That's the point though, your dressing room is not a professional dressing room, you choose to be around each other. So as long as your team are not heard by others that would take offense, there is not much to say. The FA does however have every right to make sure that professional dressing rooms are not toxic environments as it's a place of work and players are due the same rights as anyone else going to their job.
I've said countless times... I'm only commenting on my experience of dressing rooms.. I was replying to the poster who said the FA have to clean up the culture of all dressing rooms starting at the top... my point was and is only about my dressing room, my teammates and how I wanna decide how I speak and how i'm spoken to. I made no reference to Aluko/Sampson.

If you persist in misinterpreting my posts, I will have no choice in thinking that you're a moron... and that means we can't be buddies... as I have a strict moron policy.

Love n Light

x
Old 21-10-2017, 11:34 AM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With this countries obsession with polictical correctness now goalkeeper coach suspended and what happens they get beat. Chances to progress as a team ruined over alleged words ..
Old 21-10-2017, 11:40 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
With this countries obsession with polictical correctness now goalkeeper coach suspended and what happens they get beat. Chances to progress as a team ruined over alleged words ..
I think the goalkeeping coach did a accent. Sampson did the Ebola joke.
Old 21-10-2017, 11:55 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think the goalkeeping coach did a accent. Sampson did the Ebola joke.
That would be Lee Kendall he was a youth player for us back in the day.....
Old 21-10-2017, 11:58 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by N Herts Eagle View Post
That would be Lee Kendall he was a youth player for us back in the day.....
Name rung a bell.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:03 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've said countless times... I'm only commenting on my experience of dressing rooms.. I was replying to the poster who said the FA have to clean up the culture of all dressing rooms starting at the top... my point was and is only about my dressing room, my teammates and how I wanna decide how I speak and how i'm spoken to. I made no reference to Aluko/Sampson.

If you persist in misinterpreting my posts, I will have no choice in thinking that you're a moron... and that means we can't be buddies... as I have a strict moron policy.

Love n Light

x
Oh man, you're going to hurt my feelings, being buddies with you sounds like such an uplifting experience
Old 21-10-2017, 12:04 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Oh man, you're going to hurt my feelings, being buddies with you sounds like such an uplifting experience
Delete your account.
Old 21-10-2017, 12:06 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Delete your account.
So I should stop making this friendship bracelet then?
Old 21-10-2017, 12:07 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
It's not difficult to avoid being racist really is it?
Old 21-10-2017, 12:24 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
So I should stop making this friendship bracelet then?
Afraid so.