Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 27-04-2017, 05:11 PM

NORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Boxing Manager Game

Brand new boxing manager game, hire some fighters, train them up, book their fights, plan their careers.

The game is called The Boxing Promoter and will soon be available for iOS and android for free.

Right now we are in BETA testing, looking for any volunteers with Apple devices wanting to test our new game and provide feedback, all I need to get you started is just an email address. Please message direct to me.

Also check us out on Twitter To view the link you have to Register or Login or like us on Facebook To view the link you have to Register or Login, we have some recent in-game images you can have a look through, I will be frequently updating both social media channels so definitely worth a follow!

I'm a massive Palace fan and use these forums everyday, even though I don't post very often I really love the community on here. If anyone can offer me some feedback on the game that would be amazing!

Hope to hear from you soon…
Regards
Jack

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now Live!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by NORK EAGLE; 20-09-2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old 27-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Big boxing fan, but not techie at all, just to say good luck, hope its a successful game
Old 27-04-2017, 08:05 PM

NORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkNORK EAGLE sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Big boxing fan, but not techie at all, just to say good luck, hope its a successful game
Thanks a lot I appreciate that!

It's a great time to be a boxing fan at the moment...

Joshua vs Wlad
Canelo vs Chavez
Brook vs Spence
Ward vs Kovalev II

And I've probably forgotten some others
Old 29-04-2017, 01:26 AM

Uploaded some more images of matchmaking today!
Old 15-08-2017, 08:30 PM

Release date set as 21st August
Old 16-08-2017, 09:08 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It concerns me that the game is free. I assume there will be in-app purchases?

I remember a boxing management game that I played on the Amiga. I loved it!
Old 16-08-2017, 09:09 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I assume the Beta testing has finished now?
Old 16-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
It concerns me that the game is free. I assume there will be in-app purchases?

I remember a boxing management game that I played on the Amiga. I loved it!
I can't think of many games that don't have in app purchases. Even the ones you pay for me to shoehorn it in.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:15 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
World Championship Boxing Manager for the Amiga was an incredible game. I've tried a few boxing management sims since but nothing really stuck.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 19-09-2017, 07:22 PM

Sorry for the poor response time...

The app is free because this is a passion project of mine, I want to make a game that people love. Hopefully it makes me money through ads and iap's but i'm only really looking to make my money back or reinvest into developments. Also, to be honest I designed this game with a lot more in than the finished project but my budget could only cover so much... I think it's wrong to charge for a game that in my eyes needs more improvements

Don't pay for the IAP's as the game is playable without them, they only speed up your progress but right now it's being redesigned anyway.

The ads are opt-in rather than forcing you to watch them.

I just want to make a game that people enjoy, if it's a success which it looks like it might be then I may look to monetise future versions further.

(Never played WCBM but seen videos and it looks amazing, helped me design this game)
Old 20-09-2017, 08:02 PM

Old 23-10-2017, 07:32 PM

Haven't been too active on social recently, apologies about that! Time for a long overdue update.
Lets start with the positives, my downloads has continued to increase I'm now over 50,000 downloads on android and 5,000 on iOS. The audience in America has drastically grown and our reviews are still around 3.75/5 which I'm happy with. Latest release's fixed all of the known bugs which is great!
However, the negatives... Despite the increased player count, keeping players for a few days has been difficult. We are reviewing plenty on the game to try and improve this, everything from small little adjustments to wholesale changes to the tutorial.
Moving forward, we're hoping for some good updates to drop in the next couple weeks which should really improve the game. After that we'll probably target a 2nd release around December (Haye vs Bellew time), by which the game should be fully functioning and a lot more interesting to players.
I'll try and keep you all updated but for the moment we're just listening to all reviews and feedback and adjusting the game accordingly.