Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-10-2017, 03:43 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Nice try by Pardew putting himself in the frame....no thanks......its quite an attractive job to go for in my opinion.
Has Iheanacho done anything yet?
Old 25-10-2017, 04:07 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down lowthe digger will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Puel rumoured to be close to getting the job. What an odd one.
Would have been my choice in the summer.
Old 25-10-2017, 06:38 PM

Palace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Puel now appointed...BBC
Old 25-10-2017, 08:36 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nacho played well last night,.....the appointment of the new manager hasn't created too mucjh excitement but everyone gets a chance and we are behind him so we'll see what he does with the players at his disposal....new era for us.
Old 26-10-2017, 01:17 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Puel's a good solid choice. Decent defensively, apparently got Nice playing exciting football on the counter when he had the players (which he didn't at Saints), won't make a fuss, sort of speaks English. Will probably guide Leicester to 10th-12th, maybe with a cup run.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:35 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
There was a time, not long ago, when friendly fans of other clubs were treated with courtesy on the BBS .....
That is todays BBS. Even the old time regulars form packs and attack. I think the BBS is of such an age now that it is going through the menopause.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:41 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Nice try by Pardew putting himself in the frame....no thanks......its quite an attractive job to go for in my opinion.
It might click with Pardew eventually that everyone in football knows he is a spent force, and his downfall is down entirely to him.

I think he is so arrogant that it might take him five years in the punditry chair to come to this conclusion.

The longer he isnt appointed the more I enjoy it. Vindictive me, too right. The twat should have concentrated on training and fitness. What he was paid handsomely to take care of.