Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-10-2015, 10:09 AM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Okay,

When I added my vote I also wrote to my MP. This is the reply;

Thank you for contacting me about the use of public funding to support West Ham's new stadium. I apologise for the delay in my reply.

The Greater London Assembly's Budget and Performance Sub Committee held a meeting on the issue a couple of months back (details here: To view the link you have to Register or Login). You may find this document of interest.

Once the petition titled 'Hold public inquiry into West Ham & LLDC deal for rental of Olympic Stadium' reaches the 100,000 signature quota, the issue will be considered for debate within the Commons. I would welcome this debate as it would provide an opportunity to question the use of public funds to support a high profile commercial venture, something I do not consider to be appropriate.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

So get signing people and get as many other clubs sites involved as well.
Old 09-10-2015, 08:59 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trusts have successfully asked for more detail on the deal through Freedom of Information request, will be interesting to see what comes out
Old 09-10-2015, 03:32 PM

congress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatcongress has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
They really are taking the pi$$ now
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
More grist to the mill...,

Ms Brady, in her column in today's Sun, says,

"West Ham have three training grounds, and it has been the board's aim since we arrived to tidy this up. So, we are asking for approval for plans to upgrade our Rush Green site to provide facilities that fit the image of a club soon to play at the Olympic Stadium. (my bold)

The millions spent on it should prove more valuable than any player. And I promise it will be vital in giving chances to outstanding lads from Hammers-land".

I suppose if you are gifted a stadium for next to nothing, with most of the running costs and overheads thrown in, you can afford to splash out a few bob on a training ground. Don't be surprised if they try to wangle a subsidy for this as well.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:53 PM

west eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewest eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
so how come both Chelsea & Spurs have offered the FA £15M per season to play at Wembley while redevelopment of their grounds & the best we (Tax payer) can get is a at cost rent from west ham for the Olympic stadium, great negotiating by the legacy committee there!!
Old 26-10-2017, 12:32 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looks like more tax payers money may be needed to prop up the company that owns the stadium to stop them going into administration. Would be funny if West Ham got locked out the stadium tho.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Buying BFS a pint of wine

JAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJAS78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BASING EAGLE View Post
Looks like more tax payers money may be needed to prop up the company that owns the stadium to stop them going into administration. Would be funny if West Ham got locked out the stadium tho.
Apparently west ham are protected from being kicked out in this scenario

This is a very strange set up, west ham and it's owners are collecting huge profits from this stadium. Yet the company that actually owns it can't make ends meet

Stinks
Old 26-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

This is a very strange set up, west ham and it's owners are collecting huge profits from this stadium. Yet the company that actually owns it can't make ends meet

Stinks
and KB gets to be a Baroness too.

let them have the naming rights too. So when the 2012 legacy becomes the 15 inch black rubber cock stadium then may be those in charge will take note.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

Stinks
It's always stunk. They'll probably get to buy it for a quid or something now.

Make them groundshare at Millwall or Charlton.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:24 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
It's always stunk. They'll probably get to buy it for a quid or something now.

Make them groundshare at Millwall or Charlton.
I sense that will happen, the company that operate it will fold and WH will be able to buy the stadium for peanuts
Old 27-10-2017, 04:32 PM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I sense that will happen, the company that operate it will fold and WH will be able to buy the stadium for peanuts
Can’t say I know a great deal about all the ins and outs of the agreements in place. Why do I get the feeling that this may have been planned all along.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:39 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
If every football fan donated a pound to help Orient crowdfund a counter bid, that could create a bit of mischief!