Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-10-2017, 02:12 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Haha! You're pathetic. All you post about is your mate Hennessey and your obsession Mandanda, and then you hang out to dry a club legend in Speroni. Don't be a tit all your life.

And what did I say wrong about wickham? He's got got great potential but is never fit. What's inaccurate about that?
I was totally right about the lack of character of Steve and of you, as many agree with me MR PALACE

Pointing out that a player should have done better, just like Neville did, is not hanging them out to dry. Revelling in the fact a player has had a career threatening injury like you appear to do, is a bit low, a bit scummish

Is there a current player you have been positive about?
Old 22-10-2017, 03:45 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
I was totally right about the lack of character of Steve and of you, as many agree with me MR PALACE

Pointing out that a player should have done better, just like Neville did, is not hanging them out to dry. Revelling in the fact a player has had a career threatening injury like you appear to do, is a bit low, a bit scummish

Is there a current player you have been positive about?
You are a boring moron. I've never seen such a dull poster. Even now you have a dig at mandanda. It's pathetic. Why would anyone take such a dislike to him? You are a twat.

As for wickham, how am I revelling in his injury? I am gutted that he is injured as we could badly do with him. I've said numerous times that he has huge potential but that his potential isn't being fulfilled as he's always injured. I doubt many posters would disagree with that view.

I'm positive about loads of our players - Dann, Sakho, Speroni, Ward, Zaha, Benteke, Townsend, Cabaye, Luka, Souare - I'm sure there are others I have forgotten. The only ones I really don't rate are mutch and PvA.

You really are clueless. But carry on posting about the only topic that you seem able to comment on - the goalkeeping situation. The way you have hung speroni out to dry consistently is pathetic.
Old 23-10-2017, 07:27 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
We shouldn't have given Delaney or Speroni new contracts however we risk losing Ward and Cabaye for nothing. I really liked Murray but he was not the same player post injury and we got a fee that should have been invested in another striker. Age is not on the side of Murray now or then. Our problem is splashing too much cash on two left backs but nothing on strikers or keepers.
He wasn't the same player pre injury. Was bang out of form going into the play offs
Old 23-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
He wasn't the same player pre injury. Was bang out of form going into the play offs
It was his goals that got us there though.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:19 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Murray scored some vital goals for us in the Premiership, and shows that keeping him around like Delaney and Speroni would have got us out of trouble afew times.

Wt the time, I didnt want him to go but thought £4m for an ageing player was great value, I now in hindsight think it wasnt worth double the cash. He is an intelligent player, so his declining physical speed wouldnt have affected his game as much as other players.
Old 23-10-2017, 11:42 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Murray scored some vital goals for us in the Premiership, and shows that keeping him around like Delaney and Speroni would have got us out of trouble afew times.

Wt the time, I didnt want him to go but thought £4m for an ageing player was great value, I now in hindsight think it wasnt worth double the cash. He is an intelligent player, so his declining physical speed wouldnt have affected his game as much as other players.
I always thought selling him was a mistake but I think this would have been less of a problem if we had of signed a replacement. Same as with Jedi. Murray is such a clever striker - his movement on Friday night was brilliant and something we've lacked.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:03 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
You are a boring moron. I've never seen such a dull poster. Even now you have a dig at mandanda. It's pathetic. Why would anyone take such a dislike to him? You are a twat.

As for wickham, how am I revelling in his injury? I am gutted that he is injured as we could badly do with him. I've said numerous times that he has huge potential but that his potential isn't being fulfilled as he's always injured. I doubt many posters would disagree with that view.

I'm positive about loads of our players - Dann, Sakho, Speroni, Ward, Zaha, Benteke, Townsend, Cabaye, Luka, Souare - I'm sure there are others I have forgotten. The only ones I really don't rate are mutch and PvA.

You really are clueless. But carry on posting about the only topic that you seem able to comment on - the goalkeeping situation. The way you have hung speroni out to dry consistently is pathetic.
Yadda, yadda, yadda. Do you keep tropical fish in your underpants?
Old 23-10-2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Yadda, yadda, yadda. Do you keep tropical fish in your underpants?
Leave the humour to other people handjob.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:32 PM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
It was his goals that got us there though.
Early season he. But he was playing poorly post march. Don't think we'd have won at the amex with him playing in the semi
Old 23-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Early season he. But he was playing poorly post march. Don't think we'd have won at the amex with him playing in the semi
Thought the whole squad were poor first leg, they all stepped up a gear down at that shithole, would imagine Murray would have as well, who knows?
Old 23-10-2017, 04:02 PM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
Thought the whole squad were poor first leg, they all stepped up a gear down at that shithole, would imagine Murray would have as well, who knows?
Stepped up a gear down.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:11 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wickham has said he is expected to be back in Jan so the sun has come up & saved SP £20 mil!
Old 30-10-2017, 08:22 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Wickham has said he is expected to be back in Jan so the sun has come up & saved SP £20 mil!
Breaks leg 2nd game back
Old 30-10-2017, 08:31 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Breaks leg 2nd game back
Nah, heíll wait until the transfer windows shut then break his leg..
Old 30-10-2017, 09:49 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Breaks leg 2nd game back
Do **** off .
Old 31-10-2017, 03:40 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Do **** off .
it's a joke, don't cry man
Old 31-10-2017, 04:14 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Not a broken leg, but my money is with danpalace. He wont last a month fit.
Old 31-10-2017, 06:54 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
it's a joke, don't cry man
Donít tempt fate