Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-09-2017, 12:52 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matayusgiovanni View Post
Jeremy back in the day?

Old 09-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
ouija board in the holiday apartment is the answer
Might be the easiest way to make contact with Maddie.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:52 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Joke UK Police enquiry still has its not allowed to question the parents or friends restrictions...why the **** are we paying for this?
Old 18-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
And so it goes on.

Old 18-09-2018, 10:01 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
And so it goes on.

Well hopefully the Daily Mail because of their desire that money is available to search for Madeleine will top up the fund.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 18-09-2018, 10:13 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here

Cash given by public donation to find Maddie McCann shouldn't go to fund a libel case.
It's a really strange case.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:28 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely there is no new evidence to find now? Someone who loves them, have a word and end this.

Get on with your lives.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:08 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post

Cash given by public donation to find Maddie McCann shouldn't go to fund a libel case.
Didnít they use some of that money to pay their mortgage?
Old 18-09-2018, 04:09 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
The original Amaral court case should not have been about compensation it should have been about prosecuting Amaral an ex-detective for possibly breaching Data laws/public trust etc by using the private information he gleaned from a position of public responsibility .
Amaral was morally questionable to benefit financially from the death / disappearance of a child , He is entitled to form a professional opinion from the immense evidence he witnessed but unless he can use the evidence to convince the Portuguese courts to prosecute the McCanns , Amaral should now stay silent .

Maddie the ultimate victim is now secondary news to the parents and Tapas 10 , whom many of the public here and abroad have judged to have behaved controversially on the night and to a degree since .
I can never understand why the Tapas 10 have not been rounded up by the UK police and subjected to intense questioning , cross examining , backround checks etc .
Surely it would clear the air and lift the suspicion if they did .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 18-09-2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
The original Amaral court case should not have been about compensation it should have been about prosecuting Amaral an ex-detective for possibly breaching Data laws/public trust etc by using the private information he gleaned from a position of public responsibility .
Amaral was morally questionable to benefit financially from the death / disappearance of a child , He is entitled to form a professional opinion from the immense evidence he witnessed but unless he could use the evidence to convince the Portuguese courts to prosecute the McCanns , Amaral should now stay silent .

Maddie the ultimate victim is now secondary news to the parents and Tapas 10 , whom many of the public here and abroad have judged to have behaved controversially on the night and to a degree since .
I can never understand why the Tapas 10 have not been rounded up by the UK police and subjected to intense questioning , cross examining , backround checks etc .
Havenít you got anything more pressing to worry about?
Old 18-09-2018, 05:01 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Amaral was morally questionable to benefit financially from the death / disappearance of a child , He is entitled to form a professional opinion from the immense evidence he witnessed but unless he could use the evidence to convince the Portuguese courts to prosecute the McCanns , Amaral should now stay silent .

Yeah it's a mystery.
Old 18-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Been watching a view things on Youtube whilst bored during working nights. Certainly are a load of discrepancies and odd behaviours on this issue. For instance Kate went jogging the morning after Madeline went missing which I thought was an odd thing to do. Also the McCann's were seen a few times smiling and laughing in public in the days and weeks after the disappearance. Now if my child had gone missing I would just be an empty shell
Old 18-09-2018, 05:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Been watching a view things on Youtube whilst bored during working nights. Certainly are a load of discrepancies and odd behaviours on this issue. For instance Kate went jogging the morning after Madeline went missing which I thought was an odd thing to do. Also the McCann's were seen a few times smiling and laughing in public in the days and weeks after the disappearance. Now if my child had gone missing I would just be an empty shell
I think their perceived coldness has been used as a stick to beat them with. Not being considered likeable is not proof of guilt.
Old 18-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I think their perceived coldness has been used as a stick to beat them with. Not being considered likeable is not proof of guilt.
It's also emotionless. How can you be emotionless when it comes to your children? I would be a wreck if my kids went missing, I certainly wouldn't be able to laugh or smile
Old 18-09-2018, 06:12 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Don't think we will ever know what really happened that night beyond the fact they were careless with the life of their child so that they could have a good time and should have been prosecuted for child neglect and struck off as doctors.
Old 18-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Where was Mandanda at the time?
Old 18-09-2018, 06:44 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amongst all their other weird actions and behaviour, it's always bothered me how dismissive the McCanns were of the work of the sniffer dogs. It just didn't fit with their narrative or that of the British authorities but their aggressive opposition towards it just sounded the alarm for me - surely they would have been open to all possibilities at that point? Maybe the blood traces were caused when the abductor injured Maddie in the struggle? But no, the sniffer dogs were instantly dismissed.

Amaral and his colleagues based their hypothesis to a significant extent on the work of the sniffer dogs and he was vilified and sacked for that hypothesis. He himself is convinced this came about as a result of significant diplomatic pressure from the British authorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Don't think we will ever know what really happened that night beyond the fact they were careless with the life of their child so that they could have a good time and should have been prosecuted for child neglect and struck off as doctors.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
It's also emotionless. How can you be emotionless when it comes to your children? I would be a wreck if my kids went missing, I certainly wouldn't be able to laugh or smile
Youíve got to be really wary about judging people because they donít seem to behave like you think you would.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 18-09-2018, 07:09 PM
Fear the ghost of Pol Pot

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post

That article also says that public funds for the investigation are about to dry up. It seems to me after this length of time its unlikely there are any worthwhile leads but will the politicians give it up?

I can't see why the McCanns are continuing this everybody knows Amaral's opinion winning a court case won't change that or the general public's opinion. Its just throwing good money after bad. I imagine they would have to prove what he's said is actually wrong and I doubt that is possible.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:16 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The sun has dismissed the claims against the McCanns as ludicrous, but as said above they cannot entirely be dismissed. Professional people are not always squeaky clean and the ethnocentric comments about the Portuguese police are vile, british media at its basest
Once again.