Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 04-11-2017, 09:54 AM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Who let the Goths out?

Show yourselves

Love a bit of Sisters, Bauhaus and Specimen me and have done since a teenager and lucky enough to see the first two live plenty of times in the early days when they were rather bloody fantastic.

Here's a track from a mysterious goth band i've just discovered which many of my fellow black-attired fiends may appreciate. The words underneath are worth a peek too. In fact, anyone who was also around in the 70's even non-goths will like it on some level. Enjoy.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Am Phibian; 04-11-2017 at 09:58 AM.